• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Soon To Be Retired Marine Checking In

alicea8541

MSgt
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2013
TX
Hello All,
A buddy of mine asked me to look into this site so here I am. I've been a Marine sniper since 1994 and will be out of the Corps on May 31st. It was a fun ride and hopefully I can find some time to get back into shooting, especially long range. I know that you are never to old to learn new tricks and I will be reading up on here heavily until I start my new job next month. Looking to start a build in the very near future, and these chassis set-ups have me thinking real hard.

My other hobbies are bass fishing, hunting, paintball, and cars. There is never enough time for them all but I try.

Ben

Hey there -

Welcome to the site. Lots of good and knowledgable folks here. Given your experience, I am guessing you will be among those able to contribute to the knowledge base here. What kind of build are you looking to do? As for the chassis, I have a KRG Whiskey 3, and I love it.

Doing a bunch of reading right now but I really like the look of the JAE-700. That 10-12 months wait hurts though.

Welcome aboard! Are you on the east coast? There are plenty of long range shooting opportunities in NC, both Tactical matches and F-Class.

My new job will keep me on the road but I will definitely be looking into this.