• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sounds a little light.....

We are right back to what our forefathers left England for. Sad. Some day it will be legal for them to kick in your door, shoot your dog, and rape your women because you are late on your taxes. They will leave you alive of course because the loss of a slave is lost revenue to the government.

Oh, so I'm guessing you've never seen an IRS police car before? "Tax enforcement"? Saw my first one when I was a teenager. Only seen two in my life. But yes, they do have a militarized wing. In fact, every goddamn government agency has a militarized wing. The fucking place is literally out of control and I don't see how it can continue to function.

We're just one big (something) away from collapse. Mark my words.

our government needs to be completely disarmed. not one reason for any gov employees to be armed with my money. if they are doing something that requires them to use deadly force towards a citizen, they are probably doing something illegal and unconstitutional.

Yep-maybe even higher. From the footage I've seen most don't even know how to actually use a gun.

This is a picture of one of their skilled pistol combat instructors in action. Note how he stresses the importance of protecting your hearing during a firefight:

sCTAc.jpg

Reactions: The DFC