• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sounds Like BS To Keep The Narrative

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    Capital police claim to have Intel the right wing militias have a planned attack for tomorrow. I heard something about it on the radio today and thought it was total horse shit. What they said on the radio was that intelligence believes that a diversion explosion will allow them to get into the capital building and kill politicians.
    Hmmmm. What group of assclown would be putting that opsec on the web? Sounds like manufactured bullshit to me.
    Tomorrow they'll claim to have broken it up and arrests will be made.

CE6B83D3-D8C6-44F7-B3F5-BE9A95425341.jpeg

It's on several news sites and specifically names the 3%-erz....
    Blah, blah, blah,
    Credible intelligence....
    Blah, blah, blah...
    The 4th being the official inauguration day...
    Blah, blah, blah....
    QueerAnon sez blah, blah, blah...
    Trump will blah blah blah.....

And such shit to paint more trump supporters as terr-rists....

Kommisars narrative agin...
    This shit is sooooo fucking old....

I've even heard some staunch democrats at work not buying it let alone anyone planning anything.

Should we start a "jack shit is going to happen tomorrow" pool? Best "I'll do X" if anything goes down wins a prize.

We are the worst at this

no guns recovered during the violent InSurReCtIoN, another call for violence nobody has heard but the secret police and the media,

I am still not over the missed personalized invitation to the last one, I never got called, which makes feel I am not as important as the guy in the mirror says I am so who is lying ?

It's a sad day in America when their biggest fear is keeping a Horned CosPlayer locked up, because you just can't trust what he might do next, I suspect the March 6th InSurRECTion will look close to this:

joAgCFg.jpg

The New AveNGerS, or are they the RevenGers after the last failed Coup ?

lol. The original inauguration day riot. I am sure threes of people in this country give a shit about when inauguration day was.

Been loading ammo all week in preparation. Preparation for what I don't know, the FBI never lets me in on their false flag attack plans. I suppose I can just go to range instead. /sadface

Last edited:
    Reactions: camocorvette
    That redhead looks like she could do some damage, at least more than the soy boys in the RevenGers.

And FBI director Wray can find no credible evidence that any of the rioters were antifa plants. Just like there was no evidence of voter fraud. They manage to come up with the conclusions that they want.

National Guard Commanding General Blows Gigantic Hole in Dem Narrative, Reveals ‘Unusual’ Directive Before Capitol Riots​

“So, I have the letter in front of me,” General Walker replied. “And his letter does not. But it is the Secretary of Defense [Christopher C. Miller] says that I have to ‘use it as a last resort.’ But the Secretary of the Army told me, and it’s – I have the letter – that I could not use the quick reaction force. It would… I will just read it.”

“I withhold authority to approve deployment of the District of Columbia National Guard quick reaction force and will do so only as a last resort in response to a request from an appropriate civil authority,” General Walker read from the Secretary of the Army’s letter.

National Guard Commanding General Blows Gigantic Hole in Dem Narrative, Reveals ‘Unusual’ Directive Before Capitol Riots​

“So, I have the letter in front of me,” General Walker replied. “And his letter does not. But it is the Secretary of Defense [Christopher C. Miller] says that I have to ‘use it as a last resort.’ But the Secretary of the Army told me, and it’s – I have the letter – that I could not use the quick reaction force. It would… I will just read it.”

“I withhold authority to approve deployment of the District of Columbia National Guard quick reaction force and will do so only as a last resort in response to a request from an appropriate civil authority,” General Walker read from the Secretary of the Army’s letter.
    While damning it'll not matter one damned bit.
    The narrative has been established.
    They and their political followers aren't interested in the truth.

R

I knew the guard wouldn't leave the second I saw they were actually there for literally no reason other than to deter the inauguration from being a Trump rally.

As I've said before, the 'domestic terrorist' thing is the new Russia Russia Russia and they need to use some ambiguous, faceless shit (with a hint of, oh its mainly white people) to keep this going under the guise of 'see, we're scared too. we should do something about this!' to eventually drum up enough fake support to try and pass complete bullshit and a domestic 'patriot' act.

My guess is that the FBI bought all the 3% patches they could find and will proceed with their false flag attack tomorrow anyway.... They’ve got propaganda to administer, and the media is clamoring for some video evidence. That fake narrative isn’t going to get into place all by itself!

Reactions: theLBC
    If you are right.....we are in seriously deep shit.
    My guess is that the FBI bought all the 3% patches they could find and will proceed with their false flag attack tomorrow anyway.... They’ve got propaganda to administer, and the media is clamoring for some video evidence. That fake narrative isn’t going to get into place all by itself!

the sad thing is, they can do anything or nothing and the "press" will still report whatever the left wants.

if they can frame a patriot's murder as an armed insurrection, with hearing after hearing with politician after politician repeating the same lies, and "journalists" pointing to fucking scumbag wray's "testimony" (not under oath for some reason) as complete confirmation of those lies...

if they can claim a senile pedophile with a dirty track record can get more votes in half the number of counties as obama....

...what can they not get away with?

Why, WHY would anyone mention any of this to the news or any outlet? Wouldnt you just sit and ambush said bad guys? I mean get the bad guys off the street, not forewarn them that they are expected?

Reactions: MadDuner
    Why, WHY would anyone mention any of this to the news or any outlet? Wouldnt you just sit and ambush said bad guys? I mean get the bad guys off the street, not forewarn them that they are expected?
    Self licking lollipop.
    They report it and no one shows up then claim they averted/controlled the domestic terrorists.
    Whew, that was a close one.

R

Last edited:
    They are trying to “create” domestic terrorists to crush in the public’s perception. They know the Patriot community opposes the Marxist Revolution, so they are doing their very best to dismantle them anyway they can. False flag efforts fit the Bill.

They are trying to “create” domestic terrorists to crush in the public’s perception. They know the Patriot community opposes the Marxist Revolution, so they are doing their very best to dismantle them anyway they can. False flag efforts fit the Bill.

“acts intended or calculated to provoke a state of terror in the general public, a group of persons or particular persons for political purposes”

Kinda like covid?

Hmmm, that also seems to better describe the action of the state much more than it does the actions of my neighbors.

I’ll just call it deflection

because if there really were people that planned to show up, it might not go well and the optics would be horrible.

6fbe9b25-a2ea-4a48-97d1-e6ece33db05c.jpeg

Capital police claim to have Intel the right wing militias have a planned attack for tomorrow. I heard something about it on the radio today and thought it was total horse shit. What they said on the radio was that intelligence believes that a diversion explosion will allow them to get into the capital building and kill politicians.
    Hmmmm. What group of assclown would be putting that opsec on the web? Sounds like manufactured bullshit to me.
    Tomorrow they'll claim to have broken it up and arrests will be made.
    1614821659643.png

Self licking lollipop.
    They report it and no one shows up then claim they adverted/controlled the domestic terrorists.
    Whew, that was a close one.

R
    This is how I perceive it. Jerking themselves off. Making fake news out of no news while attempting to blacken the eye of their sworn enemy, whilst the enemy has done not a damn thing....

Reactions: MadDuner
    The alt-left sheeple are stupid enough to believe that a bunch of rando's are going to go after the capitol while thousands of guardsmen are present with razor wire everywhere... seriously. You'd need tens of thousands to even make a decent go of it. That level of movement would be visible from space with a pair of binoculars.

I knew the guard wouldn't leave the second I saw they were actually there for literally no reason other than to deter the inauguration from being a Trump rally.

As I've said before, the 'domestic terrorist' thing is the new Russia Russia Russia and they need to use some ambiguous, faceless shit (with a hint of, oh its mainly white people) to keep this going under the guise of 'see, we're scared too. we should do something about this!' to eventually drum up enough fake support to try and pass complete bullshit and a domestic 'patriot' act.
    The Reichstag fire scenario.

it sure is fun watching these idiots run around, being scared of their own shadows.

i couldnt imagine being that scared of anything, or even pretending to be....like they are. what a bunch of fucking soulless turds.
    They arent scared. They are just saying this shit to make it seem that us Patriots are going to try something. They already had their reichstag on 6 JAN. This will just be more ammo for them to use to strip away our rights.

Doc

Reactions: Dunraven