• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Source check

These are the guys who make the MSR reticle.

There are a number of different direct European outlets you can buy direct from. This is one. You can buy with confidence, and in years past, I have. But, with the Dollar going down vs. Euro, I have not found much reason to. You can usually get as good a price with dealers here. Not a sales plug, but I am a dealer for a number of brands, and would happily quote you on NF, S&B, Minox, Steiner, Hensoldt, Kahles, Leupold and Aimpoint.

Also, shipping costs tend to be high, and you will pay US Customs duty if importing to the USA. The amount can vary based upon country of origin and whether the Agent is paying attention. I have seen $20 and I have seen 15% of sales price.

Thank you, the reason for me to consider them is the fact that they have the msr2 reticle on the Steiner in stock already. No even sure what to do maybe wait for the m7 to come out but its so far away....

Hi,

They guys over at FinnAccuracy are TOP KNOTCH!! Jarno and Marcus have been in and have done lots for the shooting industry.

Just noteworthy: The import fees on rifle scopes into the USA is 14.9% (Please refer to HTC # 9013.10.10.00 for confirmation).
That fee does not include the customs broker/agent fees nor shipping.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

They guys over at FinnAccuracy are TOP KNOTCH!! Jarno and Marcus have been in and have done lots for the shooting industry.

Just noteworthy: The import fees on rifle scopes into the USA is 14.9% (Please refer to HTC # 9013.10.10.00 for confirmation).
That fee does not include the customs broker/agent fees nor shipping.

Sincerely,
Theis
Wow; that's a high import fee. I had no idea it would be that much.