• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Source for Mini M16 extractors ?

Easy_E

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 19, 2006
St Johns Mi
Doing a google search I don't see anyone offering them for sale anyone have a good source ?
Thanks ED

PS I want to install this myself not sending the bolt to have the work done.

Defiance will require a call but I think I got some from them as well

Thank you looked on both sites and missed them . Blame it on too many freedom drinks last night 😉

I ordered and received the Mini m16 extractors from LRI but didn't get a drawing with measurements for machining . I emailed them asking but they must be busy haven't received a reply .
The info for the 308 size extractor are all over the place not sure on how deep the cut is compared to the 223 ?

Was hoping someone on here had the info I know you guys are busy . I can figure it out just less likely to mess up having the right number .
Thanks

I didn't find anything and didn't have time to figure it on this bolt so we went Sako . There's an old bolt around here that will be the guinea pig when I get time.