• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Source for Powder these days?

Hundo

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2018
I have a buttload of loading to do this winter. Out of powder and cannot find a source. All my stand by are out.
H4350
RL16
RL16
RL26

The usual suspects. Any ideas?

Hodgdon’s website had 4350 a few days ago, seems to come and go weekly, powdervalley sometimes has it for a few hours, same with midwayusa

Reactions: Hundo
Like others, I spend hours cruising between the bellow websites:

Midway USA
Midsouth Shooters Supply
Powder Valley
Hodgon’s Website
Natchez shooting supply
Brownells

I’m sure there’s a couple more that I’m forgetting.

If it’s found in stock, it’s purchased, no questions and no hesitation.

Not sure if you have already, but I'd start finding gun stores within 2hrs of where you live. You can find some hole in the wall places that have reloading supplies. I've found a few that I've gotten powder and primers at in last couple months.

As mentioned, keep watching Hogdon's website. It's hit and miss and changes pretty regularly. Keep in mind, they charge tax, shipping, and hazmat, so you want to buy enough to make it worth it.

5E24EFDA-3B13-49D1-8079-34150AE21180.gif

Gunbroker.com is there, albeit with a markup. You can also sign up for Discord. I haven't ordered anything yet, but I have seen some primers and powders available. You just have to move quickly once you get the notifications... worth a shot at least.

0E18C24C-602B-4162-BE0A-457A549E0F6A.jpeg
just scored these at LGS. Trust me it’s hard, harder online. i just swing threw whenever I can, and like @Matt_KJ said buy it when it’s there because it may not be available again.
Oh and just above them was about 12 H4350s.