• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes sourcing a vortex pst 6-24 ffp before i deploy

ThomasA

Private
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2010
No it's not for a duty weapon. I just want to shoot my new Grendel before I leave. 6mo-1yr back order from Vortex direct as a mil member. I'll be gone and back by that time
frown.gif
does anyone have these in stock?

Re: sourcing a vortex pst 6-24 ffp before i deploy

Try sport optics I just bought a 6-24X50 PST MOA second focal plane and they were great to deal with. Asy for Jay he will take care of you.

Angelo

Oops forgot to say. Mil/mil

I know it's a bit of an upgrade, but I think Vortex has the Razor HD in stock for the military discount. They gave me such a good deal on it that I couldn't walk away from it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killer Spade 13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Talk to Doug at Cameraland. Let him know your situation. </div></div>

Looks like Doug gets the sale! None in stock but he said I'll get it in 4 weeks tops. And additionally it wasn't too much more than Vortex's direct mil pricing. SCORE!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: virus51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When do you deploy?
</div></div>

August

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ThomasA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killer Spade 13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Talk to Doug at Cameraland. Let him know your situation. </div></div>

Looks like Doug gets the sale! None in stock but he said I'll get it in 4 weeks tops. And additionally it wasn't too much more than Vortex's direct mil pricing. SCORE!</div></div>

That's good to know for the future. Glad to see this. Congrats on making a good snag!

When I went to purchase my PST FFP 6-24 I talked with Doug. I wasn't even on their backorder list at the time. He told me that they had an order coming in the next couple of days.

Jokingly I said that if I could get "veterans preference" I'd really appreciate it. Placed the order with them and had my scope 5 days later.

I don't know if he gave me special preference, but it sure made me feel as if he did!

I know you'll like your scope . . . shoot straight, young man, and shoot first