• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Competition Events South florida precision

1moaoff

Safe space provider? Nope!!!
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 16, 2008
    cincinnati, ohio
    Anyone here go there to shoot. Thinking of heading down this weekend for a 1 day. I don't have Facebook and I'm looking for contact information.

Anyone here go there to shoot. Thinking of heading down this weekend for a 1 day. I don't have Facebook and I'm looking for contact information.

I was a member for over a year then had some back issues so I dropped it for a little bit. Hit up Corey at bpo tactical if you want to pre register or pay $10 more the day of. You’ll need to go to tradecraft’s website and sign their digital release form to speed up the process.

Gonna try to make Saturday’s match, this will be my 4th I think. They run a good match and the whole crew there are very helpful and make sure your taken care of if you need anything.

It’s my local match and a great group. Unfortunately can’t make it this month due to moving. Reach out to BPO and Corey will get you all setup.

People need to get off that. Sleeping with the enemy is never a good idea.
    If your good enough, sleep with the enemy and change their minds. It’s like telling people to move out of CA because of the gun laws. Nah, stay there and continue to fight.

If your good enough, sleep with the enemy and change their minds. It’s like telling people to move out of CA because of the gun laws. Nah, stay there and continue to fight.

You're not going to fix facebook

Any gun group or pro gun person on there is one click away from disappearing from the internet.

You're not going to fix facebook

Any gun group or pro gun person on there is one click away from disappearing from the internet.
    So just quit and stop spreading the word? Mama didn’t raise no bitch.

So just quit and stop spreading the word? Mama didn’t raise no bitch.

When did I say to stop spreading the word?

Use something else is what I said. Facebook is an enemy of free speech and you're feeding it. Maybe your mama didn't raise a bitch but she sure raised someone too dumb to stop supporting those who want to silence him.

When did I say to stop spreading the word?

Use something else is what I said. Facebook is an enemy of free speech and you're feeding it. Maybe your mama didn't raise a bitch but she sure raised someone too dumb to stop supporting those who want to silence him.
    Ive obviously hurt your feelings and that wasn’t my intent. When you stated you people should stop using Facebook, that’s the worse thing someone can do. Keep making images of firearms and sports the norm. If all gun pro gun people immediately stopped, that would be quitting like a bitch and be one step further to stop spreading the word.

Ive obviously hurt your feelings and that wasn’t my intent. When you stated you people should stop using Facebook, that’s the worse thing someone can do. Keep making images of firearms and sports the norm. If all gun pro gun people immediately stopped, that would be quitting like a bitch and be one step further to stop spreading the word.
    Facebook doesn't give a shit about any of that

That's OK, you'll find out the hard way soon enough.

Facebook doesn't give a shit about any of that

That's OK, you'll find out the hard way soon enough.
    I’m glad you’ve bent the knee, I’ll stay off mine until it happens. If I told you to shut up, would you? Or would you stay and keep doing your thing?