• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up South Mississippi Area

I am new to the Gulfport Area and am looking for a place to shoot. Would greatly appreciate it if someone could steer me in the right direction.

Anywhere within an hour and a half from Gulfport/Biloxi.

I am new to the Gulfport Area and am looking for a place to shoot. Would greatly appreciate it if someone could steer me in the right direction.

Anywhere within an hour and a half from Gulfport/Biloxi.
I think brothers in arms is south of Hattiesburg and there is a state operated range in perkinston, Google mchenry shooting range. I’ve not visited either but I’ve heard good things. Of course for training, Altus is a nice drive from you outside of Crestview, FL.

brothers in arms
Thanks for the suggestions, but Brother in Arms is only a 200 yard range. I've been to the McHenry Range and it is extremely nice for a state ran gun range however the rifle range is only 100 yards. Neither of those ranges allow much other than load development. Looking for somewhere 600+, going to try Pascagoula it seems like the only option.

McHenry has a really nice shotgun friendly facility, btw.

Jon in Laurel.
I had been shooting PRS at Jackson, k&m, and Alabama precision. Plan to try gunline.
Going to carbine match in Hattiesburg.
2 gun and 3 gun at battlefield in Collinsville.
I only have 100 yd access 3 hours north on private land but good with that.
Battlefield has 500 yards for members. Cheap membership.