• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Southern Maine

Re: Southern Maine

I grew up in that area. Long way from there now though. I know some guys up in northern maine that do some but I can't think of any in your area I know off hand. I'll keep thinking on it though.

I'm half an hour north of Portland, midcoast. Im having a tough time finding places to shoot, decided to make my own 100 yrd range. Got anywhere to shoot longer?

I made my own also.
There is a range in Damariscotta at Lincoln county rifle club
www.lincolncountyrifleclub.com/
is that close to you ?

Might check in with C+R trading post , in Brunswick, north of Freeport for info.
657 Route 1
Brunswick, ME 04011
(207) 725-4800

good luck

bob

It's close-ish. I'm in Bath, they look like they're members only though. I have no money haha. C+R havent dealt firearms in a few years last I knew so I doubt they'll have any idea.

edit: is there anyone here that's a memeber there?

I'm in Kittery, and looking to get into the long range stuff. My range only goes out to 200 yards though.

I'm in Gorham, and just starting to get into long range shooting. I'm considering joining the Scarborough gun club because they have a 5 or 600 yard range.