• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Southwest Airlines caves in from the weight

Paul Joseph Watson covered it as well

So they’re just giving the fat fucks that extra seat and fuck anyone who HAD a seat next to them then is that it?

Never going to use that airline again.

Reactions: Tokay444
Twenty years or so back I decided I would NEVER fly Southwest again. Picking up a connector in Chicago, sicker than a dog, flight canceled at the last minute in Chicago Midway, stuck in the airport over night AND they lost my luggage.

All airlines suck, some suck more, some suck less, one sucks most.

Reactions: ACard
Southwest_Airlines_Flight_1248_-1.jpg

A number of years ago I had Lufthansa flight from Franfurt to Singapore. Middle of the 5 wide rows. Fuckin' torture. Good thing I can sleep almost anywhere in any position.
Worse was the return...after that torture to Frankfurt, 6 hour layover there. By the time I got close to the US, I would have taken a parachute and jumped if they had offered it to me LOL

I'm fortunate. I don't have to fly. I for sure as fuck will not pay those prices to be treated like cattle by rude people. Fuck em all...

Reactions: ACard
Being stuck next to a fat fuck on a plane is the worst.
Never had the pleasure. But I snore like a motherfucker and can fall asleep anywhere. I know people don't appreciate that shit lol.

I always thought they had to pay for an extra seat?

Had a land whale in front of me checking in for a flight last week that had to be over 300 lbs. She checked a huge suitcase that had to be right at the limit for getting charged extra. Throw my suitcase on the scale, it was 65 lbs (250loaded rounds of ammo for a competition and a rear bag with heavy sand). I weigh 165 lbs and had to pay $200 extra for being overweight on a bag, and the land whale paid nothing being about twice as heavy as me. I think you should have to stand on the scale with your bag and both should be taken into considertion!!:D:ROFLMAO:🤬

Had a land whale in front of me checking in for a flight last week that had to be over 300 lbs. She checked a huge suitcase that had to be right at the limit for getting charged extra. Throw my suitcase on the scale, it was 65 lbs (250loaded rounds of ammo for a competition and a rear bag with heavy sand). I weigh 165 lbs and had to pay $200 extra for being overweight on a bag, and the land whale paid nothing being about twice as heavy as me. I think you should have to stand on the scale with your bag and both should be taken into considertion!!:D:ROFLMAO:🤬
Well with SW you get 2 bags free. Maybe the $200 was a math tax…

• Haha
Reactions: Govt Mule and BCP
97%+ of flights have open seats so they just block the seat next to the person and the rest find other seats elsewhere on the plane. Its not suddenly going to cause ticket prices to spike IMO.

SWA carries over half a million people a day... I bet this policy gets exercised less than 100 times per day(probably far less than that actually)...and probably 95% of those times it would not involve removing a single passenger. its a big nothing burger IMO... but it generates revenue by pulling those people to SWA from other airlines that do charge for an extra seat. SWA will do ANYTHING to generate revenue these days.

Sooo, if you are a buff 6ft 4in vet or fireman, and require two seats does that count as ‘oversized’?
I’ve paid for two seats before on cheap ME and Asian region flights and buses more than once in the last 20 years.
20 or 50 bucks for a bit more shoulder room, and a fucktard buffer zone is cheap!

Maybe it’s a high protein diet, or just the reduced air pressure when climbing, I tend to fart a lot on aircraft.
If there are spare seats on board, a strategic fart or four can help vacate the seat next to you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Schütze and DIBBS