• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Southwest Ammo 77grain SMK Mag question

csmoot26

Private
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2010
Tulsa, Ok
I just ordered some rounds from Southwest Ammo and didnt think it through. I wanted to try some heavier rounds through my mini sass and ordered some 5.56 77grain SMK. Will these fit in a Pmag or did I just screw up. Thanks for your help.

Re: Southwest Ammo 77grain SMK Mag question

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vaporizer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just ordered some rounds from Southwest Ammo and didnt think it through. I wanted to try some heavier rounds through my mini sass and ordered some 5.56 77grain SMK. Will these fit in a Pmag or did I just screw up. Thanks for your help.</div></div>

They're loaded to mag length your fine.

As stated they are loaded to mag length, they run great and are very accurate.

Thanks for all of the replies. Now just to see if they are accurate with me behind the rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pusher591</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As stated they are loaded to mag length, they run great and are very accurate. </div></div>good luck .guys .
g.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: angle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pusher591</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As stated they are loaded to mag length, they run great and are very accurate. </div></div>good luck .guys .
g.gif
</div></div>

??

Angle, if you got something to say just say it. There 77 grain has worked for me very well, as it has many others.

If it hasn't for you, share your experience, that's what forums are for.