• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Southwest Ammuntion Fraud

I have never used SWAMMO, but after reading this thread, my next ammo purchase will be from them.

I can assure you, this thread didn't taint your businesses name.

Ever since I saw this thread, it has taken my stress to the highest it has ever been. I am not perfect, I get tunnel vision and focus on things and other get left unattended. But here in this case, This guy goes on here and posts the word FRAUD with my company name on it for no reason. A Lurker who only created an account to bash me for what I see no reason for.

I gave away my scope for the greater good of my business, not for personal gain, I am in a nasty law suite right now, I am sure I will not recover the loses, but my business can recover it just gonna be a deep hole to climb out of.

I am sorry to anyone who feels I have wronged them, In this case I did not, I hope the OP understands that and has probably cost me more in future business then anyone can estimate.

I have shrank the staff down to the minimum, we all do everything here not just one task, but the people I have here are great people and loyal and I wouldn't trade one of them for anyone.

Sorry for the rant, Im just frustrated

Zach
cell 480 390 8121

Don't let this shit stress you out zach. There's more keyboard commandos these days than ever before. From the posts I've seen on here your business is a stand up one, more than I can say about others. Custom ammo takes time to make. If people don't want to wait then go to Walmart and buy it there. You cannot please every customer, nor make everyone happy. Once I get back to the LR shooting I will be ordering from your company. Just remember Zach we are in the "instant gratification/satisfaction" age right now.

Good luck with everything Zach

Zack,

Even Jesus didn't make everyone happy. In business you never will. Don't take it personally. Too many people with unrealistic expectations.
Heck, I will make a second account and complain some for free beer. See TheGermans post. Free beer I am there!!

Zack and the SW crew are good to go. Find me one other place that can get you 300WM ammo with 230 Bergers at their price point and speed.

I bought a bunch of SW .308 ammo off another SH member and really liked it. Gonna send in a bunch of Match brass to have SW reload for me.

If the availability said "in stock" at time of order with no caveat of a delay, then I understand the OPs frustration on that. Real time inventory is a feature I look and pay for. When items are listed as "in stock" (indicating a real time inventory) on a website but require backorders or other delays I feel like the company has mislead the customer.

This seems to be the main gripe about the new swammo threads. I just looked through some of the 308Win items and it says "in stock soon", "ships in 2-4 weeks", etc. So either these guys are fussing for no reason or swammo has listened and updated their site statuses. Either way it seems to be honest dealings.

Zach, I wish for your business to recover and prosper. Can't order now (family circumstances), but hopefully in the (near?) future.

I've dealt with SW ammo numerous times. Had one issue (during the ammo insanity) and I just called them and worked it out. There's no fucking fraud and SW will still get my business. Dick move by OP

+ 1 for Zach and family. I have personally shot a bunch of their ammo and reloads and have come to feel that they are friends. Keep up the hard work, and don't let these petty assholes get to you. If you ever make it to Colorado, beers are on me. :)

I gave away my scope for the greater good of my business, not for personal gain, I am in a nasty law suite right now, I am sure I will not recover the loses, but my business can recover it just gonna be a deep hole to climb out of.

So he's being sued as well? And isn't "the greater good of one's business" and "personal gain" one and the same?

I have no dog in this fight, but have dealt with small business for over 20 years...being a good guy is not enough to make a business work. This guy sounds like he is in real trouble. If lead times start getting stretched, and "in stock" ammo is back ordered because staff is thin because he's in deep hole money wise...it does not bode well.

Ever since I saw this thread, it has taken my stress to the highest it has ever been. I am not perfect, I get tunnel vision and focus on things and other get left unattended. But here in this case, This guy goes on here and posts the word FRAUD with my company name on it for no reason. A Lurker who only created an account to bash me for what I see no reason for.

I am sorry to anyone who feels I have wronged them, In this case I did not, I hope the OP understands that and has probably cost me more in future business then anyone can estimate.

I have shrank the staff down to the minimum, we all do everything here not just one task, but the people I have here are great people and loyal and I wouldn't trade one of them for anyone.

Sorry for the rant, Im just frustrated

Zach
cell 480 390 8121

Zach,

I know it is easy said than done to tell you "NOT to stress this thread". I can tell you as an OUTSIDER looking IN I see why Op did what he did BUT I also see how you have been a STAND UP GUY throughout this. Posting your personal contact number speaks VOLUMES in itself. Then, seeing how your loyal customers having your back displays you do good business. You just may gain more business and not lose from this thread as you mentioned. You have good prices and based on what I have read and videos I seen good quality as well.

You just can't please everyone no matter how hard you try - I know you already know this.

I also SECOND the Op to consider removing FRAUD from Thread Topic.

As for myself I reload for all my rigs otherwise I would purchase your ammo and or use your reloading services - great prices again!!! I have not yet needed to purchase any further supplies at this point BUT I will say that I will be placing an order with you when times comes - few months away. I will be needing 338 Lapua Brass and probably 308 Lapua. I am also watching to see if you add any other supplies I use to your inventory, such as, lapua .223 brass and 300 SMK's (HINT HINT ;)).

Unfortunately, both my .338 Lapua's like 300 SMK's which I see you do not sell at this time. I just may pick up a box of 100 Lapua 300 grain Scenars locally to see if either rig likes them. I've heard a lot of good things about them. If so, I'll pick up a box or two of 500's from you.

I much prefer to support smaller business than the big boys myself.

Keep up the hard work. Its paying off by your supporters stepping up on your behalf.

I doubt the op is even around anymore. He created his account the day before this thread, has only posted in this thread, and immediately stopped posting when it was proven he was spewing shit from his mouth.

So he's being sued as well? And isn't "the greater good of one's business" and "personal gain" one and the same?

I have no dog in this fight, but have dealt with small business for over 20 years...being a good guy is not enough to make a business work. This guy sounds like he is in real trouble. If lead times start getting stretched, and "in stock" ammo is back ordered because staff is thin because he's in deep hole money wise...it does not bode well.
Im not being sued, Im doing the suing. And things are doing good here, I just have to balance really well.

Zach

+1 for SWammo! They have the best price I could find on 6.5x47 brass, I had one question and email was promptly answered, Brass was shipped fast and arrived very well packed. No complaints from me. All my future lapua brass orders will be sent to them.

SWammo is G2G in my book.

A while ago, I received an email telling me to purchase $300 or more of ammo from these guys and be entered to win a US Optics scope. Being close to the finish of my Tac Ops Delta 66, and in need of some ammo, I decided to go ahead and purchase extra ammo at a chance at the scope. I was excited to see the outcome and searched all over after July 4th as well as send multiple inquiries to the winner, only to be ignored, have my posts deleted, and be removed from their Facebook. I have not received a single round and not have I received a single response to where the ammo I purchased is. I can see that there are many guys chatting about the quality of the ammo produced by Southwest, however, all I can see is that they have scammed a former Army Ranger. I'm not looking to accomplish anything other than getting the word out on my experience.

Possibly there has just been a misunderstanding and someone can inform me on the winner of the optic and that their sites email is not working at this time and my efforts have a reason to why I have recieved no response.

I would say the customer deserves a response, atleast. I would love to know the scope was not just a ploy to sell extra product. If so, it should not go unrecognized or overlooked by the customer. There are plenty of honest places selling ammunition. I will be reporting a cancellation on my credit card today. I feel as though a couple weeks is plenty of time to have recieved my order that was marked as in stock

Anyone have some light to shed on this?

Let me get this straight.

Your asshole hurts because you did not get notification that you did not win/ get something for free, SW Ammo has lead times, and you do not posses the intelligence required to do an internet search so therefore you're going to mother fuck them? Sorry dude but you're a little light in the penny loafers if you know what I mean. Maybe a participation trophy and some one on one lessons on how to use a search engine will help unhurt your hurt asshole.

On a side, why bring up the fact that you're a former Ranger? Does that mean you're going to go full former Army Ranger on SW Ammo? The reason I ask is because so far you've only given them an internet sucker punch like a bitch. If you were a real badass you would just post a picture of your asshole on the hide and one sentence that says "FUCK YOU SW AMMO!"

In all seriousness. I will see if I can get some sort of participation trophy fashioned for your hurtin asshole.

OP you need to change the title of this thread!!

That's what you guys fail to understand. I did do a search. Multiple times. I searched all over. I searched google with very possible way of saying it and even looked on the hides thread that was started for the scope. I looked on their website. I looked on their Facebook page. Maybe you guys have failed to read what all I did before starting this thread? Including emailing and messaging them on multiple fronts. I never could find anything on the winner. I never recieved an email back. Now if you were in this position, the way I seen it is I have someone I credit card number that had ran a possible scam. What would you have done? I've said over and over I wanted some light shed on the matter. Sucks I had to go to these extremes to find out any information because their customer service lacks so much that I haven't recieved a response on the ammo I ordered a long time ago. It seemed sketchy. I didn't mother fuck or say these guys where a scam. I was asking if it was a scam and if someone could offer me some info on them because of the horrible experience I've had this far with them. Go do a google search for the sweepstakes entry. You won't find anything. I promise. Just a bunch of pages that don't exist anymore. Also, I ordered ammo that was specifically all in stock so I didn't have big wait times. It's been over a month and I had not seen a thing back about my order or my inquiries. Over a month now. It seemed as though I was being ignored and even removed from pages for asking the question. Maybe you guys haven't been the ass end of a scam before but I have and it all went just like what was happening. I'm extremely pleased to have learned it was not bullshit and these guys are reliable. Because they have my card number along with authorization of me telling them to withdraw hundred of dollars from my account. Maybe you guys should so a little searching or reading before you open your mouths? It's all right here in the thread of what I did to avoid this. No reasonable man would have started a thread on the net about a scam without first doing everything else possible. I am a man who also supports the small guy. I pay more and wait longer to keep the small guy in business. But I can't tell you how many small guys are out there pulling punches and acting like dicks. In that case, I smile, walk out the door and say that the small guy is better because personal customer support is the thing that is lacking in the world anymore and you get none from the big guy. So when I try to reach out to customer support multiple times and get no response, it seemed as though the small guy may have been a non existent guy. I really don't mind to look like an ass. If this thread got to Zach and he will now start to have better customer support and fix an error in his business model, well I'll take the role of the asshole. I fixed a problem that obviously hit home with the owner. So good. Now he can fix the leaks in his ship and hopefully sail to the top of his desired industry. I've ran my own small business and been raised in a small business owners family. I know that things happen and you fall short somewhere along the way... The good guys dust it off and fix the problem with a smile and a short idea that the customer is always right. Then, that problem never surfaces again and everyone raves about that area being so good in their business.

Again. I'm not trying to smear anyone. I was trying to find out information that wasn't being provided by the business after a month of trying and searching the web. I reached out to a community to help me with the question. The community answered and I got the information I was looking for. If I reached out and there was no more info able to be offered and it was indeed a scam, I would be smearing them and letting everyone know of my experiences and not to give your money to these guys because it will be stolen. That's how the net works. Unfortunately it also works by a bunch of guys who shoot guns so they think their tough and get to hide behind a computer.

This could have all be avoided if simply, ONE of the multiple messages I wrote had been answered within any kind of reasonable time frame. Or if there were possibly a phone number offered to me, the customer, by some other method than getting it with this thread. You see, this is why I've never joined the hide. Because I see all this shit. I see someone ask a question, some guys help and answer it and then the rest use the site to act like they are badass know it all with sniper abilities that make Marky Mark look like a storm trooper. I'd love this to be a more community based society and is love this to be a community based site. I've earned every one of my stripes and do my duty and shoot a rifle for the United States Army, defending it from all enemies. I know there are a lot of other guys on here that shoot a rifle for real and I see the other guys at the range who talk like they have more confirmed kills than Kyle. When really all they have is a mommy complex and the regret they couldn't hack it in the big world of guns so their Facebook page could have a picture of them in a army uniform so they could bullshit everyone and tell them they are special operations when really all you did was open the gate for me. Thanks guys.

The reason for which this thread was opened is a case closed. I don't think anyone else needs to chime in with their two cents. Even if their cents says they encountered the same problem. The information being searched for has been discovered. I'm thankful for that. And to think it was answered first hand by the business owner after I reached out to him personally for over a month. I think Zach has an open floor here, though, above any of these other jackasses who just don't know how to keep their sack traps closed. If he wants to write posts about his business and what he has thought, I feel he's entitled to say whatever he wants, even if what he says is negative to me and pushes me out of the customer light. The thread has his companies name on it. He has complete say over defending his name and what happened here. To everybody else, if you want to chime in, read the full thread before taking shots at anyone who has posted anything here. When you take a little what someone said and not the full thing and try to turn it into what you want it to say, you're just adding unneeded confusion and unneeded ramble to these threads where a specific bit of info is needed. You guys remind me a little high schooler girls who get on Facebook and pop up all over, throwing your little remarks and unnessessary and completely off topic rants that clutter the pages and make things confusing for people.

I said all that to basically say, thanks for the info I found here to the people who helped. Sorry Zach that this misunderstanding was taken to such extremes. I didn't mean to thrash your name. I tried contacting you. I'm sure now that you have a great business model and don't need my business anyway and I didn't mean to take things wrong. I just catch this ridiculous undertone from people on here that makes me laugh because no one I know in the real sniper community even know what this site is. Most of us don't have computers of our own. This undertone is extremely annoying and I possibly misread what you said and let that undertone bleed over on your response and it wasn't there. To everyone else. You can keep busy beating a horse that died a long time ago. I would recommend you to do some dry fire drills instead. I will be bowing out of this thread I started now because I found what it was started for and am happy to know it was an honest business running and honest promotion. Thanks

I don't want to say that you suck at using Google but.....

adahevyg.jpg

It's literally the first link google brings up when you type in "southwest ammunition uso giveaway" and it brings you to a post with two entries, one explaining the contest and the other one saying who won it.

Don't worry Zach, I am still going to do business as long as the quality stays up too.

To the OP, I recommend you do business with BOTACH and Cheaper than dirt from now on.

To SWA, reading this thread has caused ME undue stress that only some free 300 Winmag 190SMK's could cure.

I really would like to be the guy at the FBI or ATF office who took the call that someone didn't get the $300 worth of ammo they ordered. That's like calling 911 because you got undercooked waffles at huddle house. I bet the federal prisons are full of folks who disappointed customers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

That's what you guys fail to understand. I did do a search. Multiple times. I searched all over. I searched google with very possible way of saying it and even looked on the hides thread that was started for the scope. I looked on their website. I looked on their Facebook page. Maybe you guys have failed to read what all I did before starting this thread? Including emailing and messaging them on multiple fronts. I never could find anything on the winner. I never recieved an email back. Now if you were in this position, the way I seen it is I have someone I credit card number that had ran a possible scam. What would you have done? I've said over and over I wanted some light shed on the matter. Sucks I had to go to these extremes to find out any information because their customer service lacks so much that I haven't recieved a response on the ammo I ordered a long time ago. It seemed sketchy. I didn't mother fuck or say these guys where a scam. I was asking if it was a scam and if someone could offer me some info on them because of the horrible experience I've had this far with them. Go do a google search for the sweepstakes entry. You won't find anything. I promise. Just a bunch of pages that don't exist anymore. Also, I ordered ammo that was specifically all in stock so I didn't have big wait times. It's been over a month and I had not seen a thing back about my order or my inquiries. Over a month now. It seemed as though I was being ignored and even removed from pages for asking the question. Maybe you guys haven't been the ass end of a scam before but I have and it all went just like what was happening. I'm extremely pleased to have learned it was not bullshit and these guys are reliable. Because they have my card number along with authorization of me telling them to withdraw hundred of dollars from my account. Maybe you guys should so a little searching or reading before you open your mouths? It's all right here in the thread of what I did to avoid this. No reasonable man would have started a thread on the net about a scam without first doing everything else possible. I am a man who also supports the small guy. I pay more and wait longer to keep the small guy in business. But I can't tell you how many small guys are out there pulling punches and acting like dicks. In that case, I smile, walk out the door and say that the small guy is better because personal customer support is the thing that is lacking in the world anymore and you get none from the big guy. So when I try to reach out to customer support multiple times and get no response, it seemed as though the small guy may have been a non existent guy. I really don't mind to look like an ass. If this thread got to Zach and he will now start to have better customer support and fix an error in his business model, well I'll take the role of the asshole. I fixed a problem that obviously hit home with the owner. So good. Now he can fix the leaks in his ship and hopefully sail to the top of his desired industry. I've ran my own small business and been raised in a small business owners family. I know that things happen and you fall short somewhere along the way... The good guys dust it off and fix the problem with a smile and a short idea that the customer is always right. Then, that problem never surfaces again and everyone raves about that area being so good in their business.

Again. I'm not trying to smear anyone. I was trying to find out information that wasn't being provided by the business after a month of trying and searching the web. I reached out to a community to help me with the question. The community answered and I got the information I was looking for. If I reached out and there was no more info able to be offered and it was indeed a scam, I would be smearing them and letting everyone know of my experiences and not to give your money to these guys because it will be stolen. That's how the net works. Unfortunately it also works by a bunch of guys who shoot guns so they think their tough and get to hide behind a computer.

This could have all be avoided if simply, ONE of the multiple messages I wrote had been answered within any kind of reasonable time frame. Or if there were possibly a phone number offered to me, the customer, by some other method than getting it with this thread. You see, this is why I've never joined the hide. Because I see all this shit. I see someone ask a question, some guys help and answer it and then the rest use the site to act like they are badass know it all with sniper abilities that make Marky Mark look like a storm trooper. I'd love this to be a more community based society and is love this to be a community based site. I've earned every one of my stripes and do my duty and shoot a rifle for the United States Army, defending it from all enemies. I know there are a lot of other guys on here that shoot a rifle for real and I see the other guys at the range who talk like they have more confirmed kills than Kyle. When really all they have is a mommy complex and the regret they couldn't hack it in the big world of guns so their Facebook page could have a picture of them in a army uniform so they could bullshit everyone and tell them they are special operations when really all you did was open the gate for me. Thanks guys.

The reason for which this thread was opened is a case closed. I don't think anyone else needs to chime in with their two cents. Even if their cents says they encountered the same problem. The information being searched for has been discovered. I'm thankful for that. And to think it was answered first hand by the business owner after I reached out to him personally for over a month. I think Zach has an open floor here, though, above any of these other jackasses who just don't know how to keep their sack traps closed. If he wants to write posts about his business and what he has thought, I feel he's entitled to say whatever he wants, even if what he says is negative to me and pushes me out of the customer light. The thread has his companies name on it. He has complete say over defending his name and what happened here. To everybody else, if you want to chime in, read the full thread before taking shots at anyone who has posted anything here. When you take a little what someone said and not the full thing and try to turn it into what you want it to say, you're just adding unneeded confusion and unneeded ramble to these threads where a specific bit of info is needed. You guys remind me a little high schooler girls who get on Facebook and pop up all over, throwing your little remarks and unnessessary and completely off topic rants that clutter the pages and make things confusing for people.

I said all that to basically say, thanks for the info I found here to the people who helped. Sorry Zach that this misunderstanding was taken to such extremes. I didn't mean to thrash your name. I tried contacting you. I'm sure now that you have a great business model and don't need my business anyway and I didn't mean to take things wrong. I just catch this ridiculous undertone from people on here that makes me laugh because no one I know in the real sniper community even know what this site is. Most of us don't have computers of our own. This undertone is extremely annoying and I possibly misread what you said and let that undertone bleed over on your response and it wasn't there. To everyone else. You can keep busy beating a horse that died a long time ago. I would recommend you to do some dry fire drills instead. I will be bowing out of this thread I started now because I found what it was started for and am happy to know it was an honest business running and honest promotion. Thanks

tl:dr

You suck. Change the title of the thread and go back to AR15.com

Of interest to anyone who reads through this thread, is that the OP started this thread the day he joined SH, his only posts (14) were in this thread and he hasn't posted since. This tells me that while he may have had legitimate concerns, his only intent when joining SH was to attack SWA. He obviously didn't check nor read anything else, nor did he take the time to realize that most here don't take kindly to blind attacks and claims of super duper military service (maybe true, but unsubstantiated).

I just catch this ridiculous undertone from people on here that makes me laugh because no one I know in the real sniper community even know what this site is. Most of us don't have computers of our own.

WTF are you from America or what? That is some piss poor english and are you fucking serious that no "real snipers" know about the most popular marksmanship site in the universe. And really in the Great USA who doesn't have a smart phone let alone a tablet, laptop or pc to search the web. There is so much wrong in just those 2 sentences that you should be shown the door and not allowed back.

Southwest Ammuntion Fraud

And again! I haven't made a single accusation...
Have another look at the title of your Thread. Fraud is an accusation. Not only are you being untruthful about not having made an accusation, but you might also want to familiarize yourself with the elements of a fraud claim before you accuse someone else of fraud.

Because otherwise no one will take you or your claims seriously.

Last edited:
Sooo....I hadn't really planned on ordering anything from yall @ SW AMMO because I load my own rounds.

But after reading through this thread I've changed my mind, I'll be ordering some .308 soon. Have heard lots of good things about SW Ammo.