• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Soylent what?

CSGambill

Pureblooded.
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2013
Usa
So forget disguising cannibalism with Soylent Green; it appears that the media is beginning to normalize eating people. Saw the article below today, which talks about various cannibalism scenes in TV shows, books, etc. In my opinion they are beginning to groom people into accepting taking a bite out of your neighbor.

Give it a couple of years, you'll be hearing them say, "Oh, grandma died of covid? Don't worry, if you cook her well she's safe to eat."

Social norms are different for everyone. Some Pacific Islanders called human meat long pig. Cannibalism at sea for survival was common until the late 1800's.

abortion proponents already suggested eating the babies they kill.
sadly, i don't think they were just being dramatic.

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Tastes like chicken to me.....

618XEkMX1%2BL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

Protein be protein...wherever it comes from. As the Earth changes it's dynamics and weather and food is gonna become/is becoming iffy. I'd rather eat insects but if the only thing available is lab grown or harvested proteins then I'd rather eat that than starve. I got a ways to go yet before I'm worm food....or Soylent Green.

The next 30+ years are gonna be interesting about who eats/lives/dies/prospers and such. If I'm offered available proteins or death via starvation I'll eat what I can get.

VooDoo

the act of cannibalism has only become less predominate fairly recently it's an old practice taking in the heart of your foe to gain his power native American's even did it not just pacific islanders European's did it , Japanese did it as well to enemies many tribes in England and Ireland , rivals , rulers of enemy factions and yes Jeffrey Dahmer and druids and Egyptians roman used people to sacrifice to there gods till they took on the one god religions alike also did it yuck acts still practiced by the Haitians in voodoo and others . though pork is really good and taste people pork I would not bet it's all that good we eat too many chemically modified foods maybe a vegan or vegetarian might be edible (need any more reasons to be a meat eater ) lol but it's mostly from a movie with Charleston Heston . Giving taco Tuesday on Fred at the office a very different spin .

Last edited:
Yeah that's a hard no for me dawg. I think the enabling/encouraging of canabilism is the overreach that lights things off. It is for me anyway.

If it comes down to not eating or eating bbq hippie… pass the sauce!

I would have no qualms whatsoever. Meat is meat. The skulls of our enemies make great beer mugs if you clean them right.

Sirhr
Only if its smoked like a good Texas brisket.

Ok focus here for a minute you ADD riddled boomers. Do you see that we are in a full on pedo revolution right now where the left has made screwing kids and fucking up their gender the latest and greatest fad? Ok now, do you know how that started? I'll tell ya, it started like this. It was put out softly in the beginning. Just one opinion piece in a leftist rag. Then, it spread. They even made a hero out of a batshit crazy cunt that bragged about raping her sibling (Lena Dunam). Now it's all the rage, but it started softly. Just. Like. This.

So this is the same fucking thing. Pay attention. Make screwing kids cool, then make cannibalism cool. Here is your test. Strap up your velcro sneakers and answer this question.

Why do you think they are doing this?

There is a reason, it's been exposed.

Last edited:
the act of cannibalism has only become less predominate fairly recently it's an old practice taking in the heart of your foe to gain his power native American's even did it not just pacific islanders European's did it , Japanese did it as well to enemies many tribes in England and Ireland , rivals , rulers of enemy factions and yes Jeffrey Dahmer and druids and Egyptians roman used people to sacrifice to there gods till they took on the one god religions alike also did it yuck acts still practiced by the Haitians in voodoo and others . though pork is really good and taste people pork I would not bet it's all that good we eat too many chemically modified foods maybe a vegan or vegetarian might be edible (need any more reasons to be a meat eater ) lol but it's mostly from a movie with Charleston Heston
Closer than that. the Mayans to some degree and the Aztec to a huge degree, ate their victims. Thats what the room at the top of the pyramids was for. the priest would slaughter the victim and eat his still beating heart or feed it to the carnivorous birds that lived there. they'dThen roll the body down the steps for the others.

www.history.com › news › aztec-human-sacrifice-religionHuman Sacrifice: Why the Aztecs Practiced This Gory Ritual

Oct 11, 2018 · When the Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés and his men arrived in the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlán in 1521, they described witnessing a grisly ceremony. Aztec priests, using

Reactions: acudaowner
Some a y’all mfckrs.. Idk.. think you’re the liver king or something. Go ahead chomp down on them bull nuts let’s see you not gag..

Reactions: The D
Protein be protein...wherever it comes from. As the Earth changes it's dynamics and weather and food is gonna become/is becoming iffy. I'd rather eat insects but if the only thing available is lab grown or harvested proteins then I'd rather eat that than starve. I got a ways to go yet before I'm worm food....or Soylent Green.

The next 30+ years are gonna be interesting about who eats/lives/dies/prospers and such. If I'm offered available proteins or death via starvation I'll eat what I can get.

VooDoo
not surprised as this comment either. i am not saying that protein isn't protein, but there is a reasoning behind that thinking.
babies are the same as bugs. you step on bugs, so why not babies?

If this scenario happens, I'm more than willing to grill the meat- but dems taste like soy and I'm not into that.

Reactions: 232593
So forget disguising cannibalism with Soylent Green; it appears that the media is beginning to normalize eating people. Saw the article below today, which talks about various cannibalism scenes in TV shows, books, etc. In my opinion they are beginning to groom people into accepting taking a bite out of your neighbor.
I mean people always refered to this as last resort in many old books and media. However, it is a bad trend that mass media starts to talk about it!

My friend's wife allegedly had a special chef that cooks placenta come and cook it for her to eat after their kid was born. i don't know if it was true, or he was trying to make her seem crazy. She was crazy, but I don't think she was a s crazy as him. This was about 15 years ago now.

Usually the coyotes get the cows placenta.

not surprised as this comment either. i am not saying that protein isn't protein, but there is a reasoning behind that thinking.
babies are the same as bugs. you step on bugs, so why not babies?
I don't step on bugs. Babies are the same as bugs? Dude, that's fucked up, Yo?

VooDoo

My friend's wife allegedly had a special chef that cooks placenta come and cook it for her to eat after their kid was born. i don't know if it was true, or he was trying to make her seem crazy. She was crazy, but I don't think she was a s crazy as him. This was about 15 years ago now.

Wut the fuck! So weird and gross man.. we’re humans we ain’t supposed to eat leftover birth waste and shit!
Liberals just have a strange obsession with cannibalism, child sacrifice and pedofilia, butt stuff, and murder and gun violence. They try to project some of those things onto us but really it’s just them with the “I know I couldn’t trust myself to not do something crazy if I owned a gun so no one else should have one either” bullshit.

Last edited:
Wut the fuck! So weird and gross man.. we’re humans we ain’t supposed to eat leftover birth waste and shit!
Liberals just have a strange obsession with cannibalism, child sacrifice and pedofilia, butt stuff, and murder and gun violence. They try to project some of those things onto us but really it’s just them with the “I know I couldn’t trust myself to not do something crazy if I owned a gun so no one else should have one either” bullshit.
Sitting here wondering if you made the same face when read the story, as I did when I heard the story.
ew-eww.gif

WTF!!!!
fendimuax-stunnafad.gif

Just remember who said it first. Oh and there are some serious health related reasons why you wouldn't want to eat people, even well-done.

Ok focus here for a minute you ADD riddled boomers. Do you see that we are in a full on pedo revolution right now where the left has made screwing kids and fucking up their gender the latest and greatest fad? Ok now, do you know how that started? I'll tell ya, it started like this. It was put out softly in the beginning. Just one opinion piece in a leftist rag. Then, it spread. They even made a hero out of a batshit crazy cunt that bragged about raping her sibling (Lena Dunam). Now it's all the rage, but it started softly. Just. Like. This.

So this is the same fucking thing. Pay attention. Make screwing kids cool, then make cannibalism cool. Here is your test. Strap up your velcro sneakers and answer this question.

Why do you think they are doing this?

There is a reason, it's been exposed.

So yer sayin it's like getting her used to a little butt play?
It starts with a butt rub.
Moves to lightly stroking her crack.
Then the occasional starfish bump and rub.
Then the intentional rubbing.
Then the first shocker...

Seems as she has QUITE a bit of home construction issues..... ;) :LOL:
Y’all need God in your life bro🤣
Seriously lol it’s time to repent. I’m as bad of a hopeful romantic as it gets… but the wife smashin stuff, it turns out badly. One minute you’re googly eyed lovers and next minute, consequences get very real for the girl..😞