• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Space - Above and beyond.

Re: Space - Above and beyond.

I purchased the DVD set a couple of years ago.

It was a Great series that ended before its time.

Thx for the heads up, went out and got it today. Was a great series. Agreed, was ahead of it's time.

SY

I am glad to see that its finally out. Another good role in the pilot for Lee Ermy.

It was a great series, as with the X files and Babylon 5, not to mention BSG, SciFi get it and then kills it in one season. HBO doesn't do much better, Deadwood and Rome all ended way before their time.

One of the few space series that actually showed the type of movement by fighters that would actually occur.

I liked the episode(s) with Chiggie Von Richtoven. The one where McQueen has his implant removed and takes a Hammerhead out alone to square off with the prototype fighter.

I liked Space Above & Beyond, was a good show.

I was always bummed about Farscape being dumped by Scifi, but have the box set, so I watch them every now and then.

BSG rocked, although the last episode was a bit lame, it was still really good.