• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spares for TRG?

cpatbay

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2011
California, USA
How is the after sales support of the TRG in the US? The last I heard, it's very hard to get spares for the TRG in the US and finding a replacement barrel can also be a challenge. Can 3rd party barrel fit in the TRG?

Re: Spares for TRG?

APA has installed 2 Broughton barrels on my TRG-42's. Just pick your length, contour and twist and you are good to go.

Re: Spares for TRG?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1kOrBust</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How is the after sales support of the TRG in the US? The last I heard, it's very hard to get spares for the TRG in the US and finding a replacement barrel can also be a challenge. Can 3rd party barrel fit in the TRG?</div></div>

Have you really needed spare parts besides extra mags? Those barrels are cold hammer forged, that is basically molecule on molecule. I can't imagine how many rounds it would take to put enough wear in one of these barrels to need to replace it.