• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spartan Precision update as of 9/4

MarcS

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2004
Caldwell, ID
www.spartanrifles.com
Our new shop location in Idaho is running smoother than ever before and I have the best team I've ever had working with me. We're now down to less than two weeks for barrel machine work and epoxy bedding. Machine work pricing is still what it's been for about 7 years which is $350 for a complete barrel job including threading, chambering and a recessed crown. This is for most common receivers that don't require extra extractor cuts or long, multi step tenons. Doesn't matter what caliber and I do not charge extra for bigger magnums. I do not charge for removing a barrel from your existing action or torquing on the new one that I cut. I'll throw on a little more money if you send me a complete rifle with a scope that requires complete disassembly and reassembly depending on what it is. Muzzle threads are an additional $125 for standard shouldered tenons used for self timing brakes. Timing a fixed brake is an additional $25 and blending it out smooth for an invisible seam is another $25.

Contact us at [email protected]

Last edited:
Glad to hear it Mark is doing well. I’ve had rifles built buy a lot of the known guys around here and Mark’s work was my favorite of them all.

Reactions: MarcS
Shit. Procrastinated too long on getting a blank chambered. Anyone else local to Bay Area that's good, or will I have to ship it somewhere?