• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Special Flight Squadron jet of Putin’s presidential fleet enroute to Washington - Mission currently unknown

Supposedly, it's Russian diplomats. To me, that's suspicious. Why would Russian Diplomats come to DC?

As far as I'm aware, US airspace was closed to all Russian air traffic? Guess we'll find out @1330 today.

Supposedly, it's Russian diplomats. To me, that's suspicious. Why would Russian Diplomats come to DC?

As far as I'm aware, US airspace was closed to all Russian air traffic? Guess we'll find out @1330 today.
I’ve found some stuff saying it’s coming to pick up Russian diplomats we’re booting out. Nothing from a credible source, but that makes more sense to me than bringing new diplomats here…

I’ve found some stuff saying it’s coming to pick up Russian diplomats we’re booting out. Nothing from a credible source, but that makes more sense to me than bringing new diplomats here…
That is plausible. You would think any Russian diplomats stationed in DC, would have been long gone by now. Still odd.

Reactions: TXAZ
Can the folks in SC just vote this fucker out? What a swamp dwelling tool.
He has the big money totally locked up in the state. He isn't popular at all but there is no way anyone can primary him. That's the issue.

If Putin put a nuke on the plane and detonated it in the air when it gets near the airport, the confusion might buy him time to
do some real damage.

Reactions: Palehorse68
Putin making Joe look like the bitch he alway was and the Saudi's giving Joe the age old Fuck You. Has anyone checked the Commander and Chief's diaper today incase he has to lead us in battle ? :poop::poop::poop:

So where is Kameltoe? I thought she was going to Europe to charm the pants off of everyone.

Are they flying over here at the same time that she's going over there?

Don't send Kameltoe with them on the johnboat, that would be torture, and we do not want to be accused of a war crime.

Reactions: BCP
Meanwhile back in the Ukrain Russian troops are siphoning fuel, I think they have enough on their plate at the moment without bombing an American airport. Nancy drinks straight from the devil's cock, she has no need for that stinking potato juice, she quit drinking vodka back 200 years ago.

Kicking out diplomat is not how you stop a war...:unsure:

Kicking them out . That is what you do when the political premeditated goal/agenda is to escalate .
You know who/where the foreign political representatives are, that you allow . There is nothing gained by kicking out Diplomats . It's Weak, it's drawing a line of a closed door, the perception of .. We have Nothing More to Talk About .

these scumbags need to start turning up with makarov bullets in their heads. if some of them have their feet held to the fire, shit might get changed. as it stands now, these fucks are every bit as culpible as the corrupt bastards that staged the coupe; to me they are one and the same.
Can the folks in SC just vote this fucker out? What a swamp dwelling tool.
vote? i told you, they fixed that problem.
So where is Kameltoe? I thought she was going to Europe to charm the pants off of everyone.
that is actually one thing i could believe. i would not be surprised when the blowbang video of her with heads of state surfaces.
Pretty sure Soros has a current arrest warrant in Russia. Be a shame if some good citizens went and snatched him to take him on a surprise vacation there..
do simultanious missle strikes to take him and his children out. anything he owns, destroy it. people that work for him, resume the Nuremberg trials and try them.

Last edited:
The plane was delivering a shipment on top-shelf Russian vodka for Pelosi, after she made a squillion bucks investing in Lockheed Martin and other military manufacturers a week before the invasion started

Reactions: Davo308
Kicking them out . That is what you do when the political premeditated goal/agenda is to escalate .
You know who/where the foreign political representatives are, that you allow . There is nothing gained by kicking out Diplomats . It's Weak, it's drawing a line of a closed door, the perception of .. We have Nothing More to Talk About .
There is another rub involved: Russia has limited the US to about 100 dips. We’ve allowed ~400 Ruskies in, and asked for a similar 400. Putin said no, so some of this is balancing the numbers.

Are they flying over here at the same time that she's going over there?

that is actually one thing i could believe. i would not be surprised when the blowbang video of her with heads of state surfaces.

Do you think they will be able to tell the difference between her fake Ukrainian accent or fake Russian accent. It worked for the French; didn't it?

Joe is putting on his knee pads and taking out his dentures.
Kamala is getting ready to support....

Kamala - Hold my beer.png

It was a comment he made running against Trump, that Trump was a bully and in high school Big Bad Joe would have tuned him up behind the bleachers 🙄

If I'm remembering correctly

Dudes never been in a fight in his life

In case y'all weren't paying attention , Peloussey has her own vineyard . She's flush with boxes of her own vino .
She probably had an extra liver installed ta handle all the juice . Ya know like a transmission cooler only fer alcohol .

• Haha
Reactions: vinniedelpino