• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SPECIAL PRICE ! Nightforce ATACR, 338 Lapua, Larue, Trijicon

drafter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2013
North Carolina
Lapua/Nightforce sold !

PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING !

I WILL NOT SPLIT UP RIFLES FROM SCOPES.
I am not desperate, just selling off some weapons and will not take a loss, I bought these at great prices, just decided at my age I'm not able to shoot far enough to enjoy them. If they don't sell I've got a nephew to give them to.

2 guns/scopes for sale. The first was just bought in December to the tune of $5,900.00. A young 29 year old guy I know got an inheritance and went wild spending.
He shot 9 rounds of the box of 20 and decided it's not for him. This Nightforce and Lapua are mint as new, not a mark anywhere.
PRICE IS FIRM !!!!!!!
$3,800.00

Remington XCR tactical 700 338 Lapua
Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 H59 reticle
Nightforce 6 lug rings.
Harris sbr 6-9" bipod
LaRue LT113-l 20 MOA long rail
11 live rounds and the 9 spent brass

This Larue has less than 200 rounds thru it and it is also as mint as new in box . Not a mark on any of it. Got this from a retired vet near my age. If you add up all the costs/extras, there's about $5,500.00 in this sweet set up.
PRICE IS FIRM !!!!!!!
$3,000.00

Larue PredatAR AR-10
Trijicon VCOG
Surefire brake
Precision Reflex 853-002 AR10 PRI Big Latch (charging handle)
Larue Picatinny Rail Section LT762X12-2 2 on gun, 2 new in pack.
Larue OBR/PredatAR Sling Adapter LT790
Larue mags (3) $80.00 each
PMAGs (4) $22.00 each

I am located near Raleigh, NC.
I MUCH prefer an in person transaction. If shipping is needed, BUYER pays all costs. I travel to Warren, OH and would be willing to meet somewhere along the way.
I would also be willing to drive a couple hours if you're close enough for that option.

Again, will NOT split up rifle/scope so please don't waste your time asking. I can send more pics to serious buyers, but these all look alike.

Attachments

• IMG_3672.JPG
    IMG_3672.JPG
    590.3 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_3823.JPG
    IMG_3823.JPG
    507.9 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
LaRue/VCOG sold.

Nightforce/Lapua needs a new home. I will listen to all offers ( be reasonable ) and will entertain trades with HIGH END handguns/cash, Ed Wilson, Nighthawk, etc.
I'm looking to move this, but I'm not hurting for $$$ or desperate, be fair.