• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Special Pricing on Machine Work

do u have the reamers to do any of the Sherman Wildcat cartridges? 6.5 SS in particular?

Well after some requests we are going to add Bergara shouldered barrels to the list. Just finished this program up this evening. Also a customer called and requested a prefit for his Bergara. He was looking for a barrel nut design and said no one offered it. I guess we will call it a Bergarage. Lol. Pics coming this week on it.

Attachments

• EC47DA12-30AC-40A3-A980-7052FE686937.jpeg
    EC47DA12-30AC-40A3-A980-7052FE686937.jpeg
    353.7 KB · Views: 122
Well after some requests we are going to add Bergara shouldered barrels to the list. Just finished this program up this evening. Also a customer called and requested a prefit for his Bergara. He was looking for a barrel nut design and said no one offered it. I guess we will call it a Bergarage. Lol. Pics coming this week on it.

OUTSTANDING, so many Bergara rifles out there. I have one that will need barrel number 3 soon and I did not want to
deal with shipping the thing back to Bergara for another barrel and waiting two months.

I have a savage 110 that i need threaded. It is high polished blue, could u thread the barrel end with out any damage to the bluing?

would u have to remove barrel from the action to thread? i believe its a 22 or 24” barrel.

how much? And how back logged are u?

David, do u happen to know if the 6.5SS reamer showed up from Rich Sherman for my barrel waiting there? I hate to call and interrupt the guys working . Thanks

Hi David, what are the specs of the 22 Creed reamer you're expecting? Specifically the freebore?

Hey guys, just wanted to give a shout out to Nick and everyone at Deep South. Just got my Kelbly Benchmark prefit barrel back and the work is exceptional !! I had to send my action in and everything went very smooth. I will definitely have more barrels done in the future. Thanks again.

Are you guys spinning ARC Nuc G2 pre-fits yet? I was overcome by events, didn’t have the opportunity to send my action… might be a while on that, honestly. Happy to order a stick from you guys though.

Well this has been great for the shop and all the customers. If you all don’t mind help me spread the word. I decided to create to small separate website to help streamline everything. www.7dayrifle.com it has a order form and a reamer list. Like always if you prefer call the shop. I just figured it might help out some. Thanks David.

Reactions: TEUFEL820 and DJL2
Is it ok if I have the blanks sent directly to you from where I purchased them? Figured I could save some time instead of having it shipped twice.

You may have mentioned it somewhere and I didnt see it, ..... how much to thread muzzle? Or to thread muzzle and crown muzzle?

Thanks -- Todd

Great Prices. I am within 1.5 hours drive from y’all. So do y’all have any Defiance branded or DST branded actions in medium, XM or LA lengths and 30 cal barlien barrels in stock? If not what is the wait time

Great Prices. I am within 1.5 hours drive from y’all. So do y’all have any Defiance branded or DST branded actions in medium, XM or LA lengths and 30 cal barlien barrels in stock? If not what is the wait time
Defiance is quoting us a really long wait. I have a lot of terminus Apollo’s dropping in 2 weeks.

Reactions: Terry of illinois
I don't need the muzzle threaded and was wondering what it would cost to have a barrel chambered, threaded, cut to length, and crown cut, then installed on a Tikka T3 action?

Thanks -- Todd