• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Specialized Dynamics Rifle has finally arrived! Lo

Cody Petersen

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2011
Pulaski New York
Alright. First off i would like to thank Scott for everything! He is an awesome guy, and i would consider him a good friend. From everything i read he has been going through some what of a ruff patch but i am sure he will bounce out of it! Plus, it couldn't have been easy dealing with me lol. Back to the gun.

First thing i got was a Warne Tactical Ramp Mount from Sportoptics and a Burris Fastfire2 to go with it.

ab734e26.jpg

9aa056ee.jpg

I Had Scott take pictures for me As he built it and that he did. The first picture i got was of the upper. Because i wanted to be different i had it anodized green which took some extra time.

2d3ded15.jpg

Then a couple weeks later the rest finally arrived!

d4836142.jpg

1c48ee59.jpg

He then did me a huge favor and put two rails on it for possible sling attachments or a flashlight. Must have been a pain to do it!

0ed5e192.jpg

The next pictures i got was of the rifle ready to ship!

151e725e.jpg

21af2088.jpg

Well my friend/ Non legal adopted dad Had built me a graduation present. Well a couple.

67dd7a5b.jpg

6b4f979a.jpg

More below

Re: Specialized Dynamics Rifle has finally arrived! Lo

d9db335a.jpg

74c62382.jpg

Next, I picked up the gun today. I have a Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10 x44 MOA on order but it wont be here for a couple weeks so my friend(from above) Had the same scope but was waiting on his AR. He gave me his and in return i will Give him mine! He really is the MAN! Also gave me the poster below.

1b393a8b.jpg

128cbed7.jpg

f539bcd2.jpg

d5dcf5be.jpg

beb5e76f.jpg

132813bc.jpg

8f261aca.jpg

And last but not least. Here is my coyote setup. It consists of a Specialized Dynamics .556 nato match with a Slick side upper Magpul PRS SD lower, SD handguard, ETc... Browning Gold 10 gauge, Foxpro Firestorm, and a mojo critter.

7bfd32bb.jpg

I did get to shoot it just to see if it was on paper before i got eaten alive by mosquitos and it is only shooting about 4 inches high. Have to actually sight it in tomorrow. Groups to come.

Thanks again scott! Sincerely,

Cody Petersen!

Awesomeness Cody

That's nice Cody....are you left handed? I ask because the back up dot sight is much more comfortable for me on the right side. My SD build has turned out to be a nice rifle. Some trials getting there but all turned out good. Enjoy, I am pleased to see Scott took good care of you.

I would actually love to have it on the right side but i could not turn it on because of what side the on switch is. It was too close to the scope. Got any suggestions?

Cody one solution is to use some fishing line or 505 cord and make a leash for the hood. Leave the FF II on all the time and it auto shuts off with the hood in place. Then you can just pull the hood when you are hunting.

just put 90 rounds through it. Shooting awesome! Hitting a 4 inch plate at 300 yards pretty consistently and shot an inch group with crappy ammo. The Black AR15 is someone elses that he built.

5 shot group and the one above is a sighting so 6 total bullets 5 under the quarter. First group i have ever shot BTW.

13920e32.jpg

fca10bb1.jpg

Still trying to get the fastfire2 sighted in though. Burned through 20 rounds trying to figure that out