• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Speed loader for M11 9mm magazines?

PGG

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2010
North Texas
I bought a full auto M11 last year and have had it out a few times now that the ATF was nice enough to send me the papers. Is there a good speed loader for their 9mm mags? I have some kind of thumb saver deal that helps but is there something better? Thanks for any suggestions. PG

Re: Speed loader for M11 9mm magazines?

Hey TypeR632 thank you never heard of that before thanks PG

Well dang I got a lula and the M11 mags are a tiny bit too large to fit into it. I am going to try to grind some material out of the lula but if that wont work any other ideas? Thanks PG

Punch out the little tapered mag centering guide in the Lula. It's held in with a pin that has the ends lightly flared. Just use a small pin punch from one side and drive that pin out, then the centering guide and spring will fall out. Use it without that guide and the M11 mags fit and center just fine.

Sam

I think it has to fit loose on the mag right? We have it in there now but its still super tight. I guess we will ream it out some more. PG