• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Speeding ticket question.

Name calling is a sure sign you have nothing. Also it's obvious that speed kills do you need proof that water is wet as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name calling is a sure sign you have nothing. Also it's obvious that speed kills do you need proof that water is wet as well

Is that your Pee Wee Herman comeback? "I know you are but what am I"! How old are you? Nine?

If it's so obvious speed kills, prove it. You have your google machine right in front of you. Look it up.

Ok I will lower this down to your level. If one car is going 10 mph and hits an object and another car jots the same object at 20 mph the impact force is 4 times as much with the faster vehicle. This is not a very difficult thing to understand. Yes speed does kill and I have seen my share of its victims

Motorized vehicle ownership for the general public should be banned. Bicycles only, no pedaling faster than 15mph. We peasants need to get in line.

Big difference between banning cars and making laws governing how they are driven on public roads.

Ok I will lower this down to your level. If one car is going 10 mph and hits an object and another car jots the same object at 20 mph the impact force is 4 times as much with the faster vehicle. This is not a very difficult thing to understand. Yes speed does kill and I have seen my share of its victims

My level? Do you mean the level where the use of common sense is the norm and the rules of the English language are adhered to? I said prove that speed kills. You have done no such thing. You have only stated that IF one thing is to impact another thing the higher the rate of speed the more energy transfer takes place.

How about proving out that traveling at these higher rates of speed CAUSES more impacts/crashes? Let me give you a hint, you won't.

Big difference between banning cars and making laws governing how they are driven on public roads.

It is the only logical outcome of your argument.

Let me take a guess, you were not captain of the debate team in college? Did you even go to college? High school?

My level? Do you mean the level where the use of common sense is the norm and the rules of the English language are adhered to? I said prove that speed kills. You have done no such thing. You have only stated that IF one thing is to impact another thing the higher the rate of speed the more energy transfer takes place.

How about proving out that traveling at these higher rates of speed CAUSES more impacts/crashes? Let me give you a hint, you won't.

Increasing your speed reduces the time you have to react to such events as a moose or a deer jumping out in front of you on the road or to simply react to other traffic. When you do impact you are more likely to be killed at higher speeds vs lower ones. I am sure you understand this basic concept but simply chose to be intellectually dishonest.
Pat

Last edited:
retarded.jpg