• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms *SPF* Altus shorty 6.5 CM

Sprayed99

WJK 4-9-18
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 9, 2012
    DFW TX
    I'm reluctantly posting this for sale. This is not a fire sale, I just have too many rifles that will be complete over the next 3 weeks to justify having this sit in the safe. This rifle was going to be mainly for my wife, but I'm having a special rifle built to pay respect to her late Father and Vietnam Veteran Marine.

The entire rifle was built by Altus and it shoots factory 147ELD Match and 140ELD Match like a champ. I have a video of my wife shooting it (new shooter) and she managed a sub 3" 3rd group at 665. I have taken it to 960 with ease. Total documented round count is 247 and it was not shot fast and hot. Also the carbon on the barrel is some of the best looking I have ever seen.

Action: Impact 737R

Barrel: Proof 18" 8 twist chambered by Altus, threaded 5/8th, and cerakoted (Barrel has my Raven Ranch logo on it and can send pics if needed)

Stock: Manners Gen2 MC Compact stock in sage flats with cheek riser, Area 419 IBR, and SAP 2 rounder

Mag plate, extra bolt handle, and rail coated to match the green in the stock (I have the custom mix for this)

Trigger: TT Diamond your choice of flat or pro curved as I have both here

SOLD!

ZCO and Bipod are not included

No Trades so please don't ask, Low ball offers will not get any attention or response. Add up the parts this is nearly 5k sitting here.

Thanks

Dan

Attachments

• IMG_20200629_164341.jpg
      IMG_20200629_164341.jpg
      834.2 KB · Views: 413
    • IMG_20200629_164358.jpg
      IMG_20200629_164358.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 373
    • IMG_20200629_164426.jpg
      IMG_20200629_164426.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 290
    • IMG_20200629_164557.jpg
      IMG_20200629_164557.jpg
      374.2 KB · Views: 251
    Last edited:
    Dammit to hell! If I wasn’t in the middle of a shorty project myself I’d have picked it up 😩. I agree with Iamero, it is sooooooo beautiful! Got me contemplating all my decisions 😂

Rifle is still for sale, no funds have been received and no deals have been struck.

I cant believe you own an instagram model and you are selling her! Good deal here. If it was a lefty it would be gone.

I cant believe you own an instagram model and you are selling her! Good deal here. If it was a lefty it would be gone.

Yeah I know, it is being replaced by a couple more that should be equally as popular 😂

Dang, I’ve been wanting one of these Impact / Manners Compact stock builds since seeing yours. Too bad I just bought a 5-27 ZCO after picking up that 4-20 ZCO from you.

Reactions: Sprayed99
    I’m having GAP build me one exactly like this just the longer collapsible stock model and a Bart carbon barrel 20”. If I wasn’t I’d buy this in a heart beat. If you’re interested in any partial trades say for a 28 nosler or other various guns/ammo/scopes shoot me a PM and I can send you a list.

I’m having GAP build me one exactly like this just the longer collapsible stock model and a Bart carbon barrel 20”. If I wasn’t I’d buy this in a heart beat. If you’re interested in any partial trades say for a 28 nosler or other various guns/ammo/scopes shoot me a PM and I can send you a list.

Wish I could, but I'm trying to thin down. I appreciate the offer though.

Oh man... I may need to come check this out if this is still available when I return home!