• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SPF - NIB Bushnell Legend T 15-45 Spotting Scope w/ Mil Reticle & Triad Cover

Meety Peety

It's possible
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2017
San Diego
SPF

SPF is a brand new in box Bushnell Legend T 15-45 spotting scope model #781545ED with mil hash reticle. I just received this direct from Bushnell last night, it is as brand new as it gets, has only been out of the box for the pictures you see here and then put back away. It will come with everything you would get when buying it new from Bushnell - The case paperwork and black Bushnell cover inside the fancy new "Tac Optics" box.

Looking for $425 shipped paypal F&F. Checks and money orders are fine but will need to clear prior to shipping.

Also for sale is a Triad Tactical Bushnell Legend T spotting scope cover in Ranger Green that was used on my old spotting scope. It's in excellent used condition, no issues. This cover is super well made like all Triad products and a key feature of this is that it allows you to use the pic rails on the top and sides of the spotting scope whereas the stock Bushnell one covers them up.

Add $55 if buying the spotting scope since I can just put it in the same box. Otherwise, I'll sell it separately for $65 shipped.

Please click to enlarge images. Happy to provide additional pictures upon request.

20200724_195330.jpg
20200724_195438.jpg
20200724_195512.jpg
20200725_134627.jpg

Last edited: