• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SPF- RPR 6mm Creedmoor with Athlon Cronus

atvman400

Looking to learn
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2012
WI
Selling my RPR in 6mm Creedmoor in like new condition. It has only been to the range to ride bags and/or bipod. Pretty much a safe queen. Planned to get into PRS factory and I never have, so might as well let someone else use it. 197 rounds down the tube. It's a shooter with factory Hornady 108 Match. 5 round groups pictured at 100 yds. I can't shoot a five round group with out throwing one. My attention span just isn't long enough. Factory trigger is adjusted as low as it will go and it's nice for a factory trigger. Comes with everything pictured, which is rifle, Athlon Cronus BTR 4.5-29 scope, Badger Ordnance rings, MK Machine throw lever, 2 factory Magpul mags, cheap picatinny sling stud mount with sling stud removed to ride bags, & 43 rounds ammo(20 Hornady Match and 23 Hornady Black). I have the brass from the 180 rounds available separate, the other 17 will come in the partial box of Hornady Black. Comes with box for rifle and scope. Scope will be dismounted to ship.
Scope already sold.

Looking for $1000 shipped to FFL. FFL must accept from private individual otherwise add another $20. Will not ship to CA, CT, DC, HI, AK, IL, MD, MA, or NJ. Paypal F&F or USPS MO. Will not sell ammo before rifle sells.

Attachments

• IMG_7375.JPG
    IMG_7375.JPG
    284.1 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_7376.JPG
    IMG_7376.JPG
    517.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited: