• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SPF Schmidt and Bender 5-25 PMII T3

ScottyD

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2010
Front Range, CO
Tremor 3 reticle. Scope well cared for and in great condition. I'm a lefty so S&B removed the illumination knob on the left side for me. This would be a great scope for another lefty since you don't have that illum knob to bump your fingers on while cycling your bolt. Perfectly fine for a RH shooter too -just no illumination. S&B just removed the knob and put their own flat cap on instead. I'll include the Seekins rings and the vortex bubble level if you want them. $2000 shipped CONUS. I'm the original owner and it'll ship with the original box.

IMG_2995.jpg
IMG_2994.jpg
IMG_2996.jpg

Shit. You guys are telling me I should be asking more. Too late to raise my asking price? :)

I've been away from this game for too long. Sounds like S&B's really hold their value.

S&B will put the Illumination knob back on no problem. It's been a while but it used to about $150.

CM

Reactions: AI Shooter