• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SPF: Schmidt & Bender ShortDot Dual CC 1-8x24 LPVO

kurpak

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 15, 2009
Washington
*sold*

S&B ShortDot Dual CC for sale. Great condition, I've only ever had this at the range shooting paper mounted to a 16" rifle off a rest. MDR-T6 reticle with the MTC turrets. A few small marks to the anodizing on the knobs but overall in excellent condition and perfect working order. I purchased this new from EuroOptic in 2019 when they were first available. Crazy clear glass, the usual S&B quality. If you're looking for the Rolls-Royce of LPVO's this is it!

Specs:
1-8x24 PM II ShortDot Dual CC MDR-T6 1cm ccw ST LT MTC/

Includes original box, all paperwork, warranty card, serial # card, instruction manual, nice lens cleaning pouch, and the hard to find PM II sharkfin throw lever.
Current list on these scopes is $4800! Asking the same price I paid in 2019, $SPF shipped. The 1.57" Scalarworks Leap mount is available but not included, I'll throw in the mount for an extra $300. Scope has only been mounted in the Scalarworks with light torque since I bought it, no marks to the tube body.
Ships via insured Priority Mail with tracking and signature confirmation.
Not looking for trades, this is just way too much scope for my needs so I'm downsizing my optics collection.

Pics!

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
More...

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG