• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics ***SPF*** SWFA Supersniper 3-15x42 FFP Mil Quad with Burris Xtreme rings & Vortex caps SS315X42MQ, $450 shipped

nmmi9100

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2010
New Mexico
SOLD PENDING FUNDS to Rocky308 as of 31 July 2023.

I have for sale an SWFA Supersniper 3-15x42mm with the mil-quad reticle in the First Focal Plane. Scope is great condition and includes a set of Burris Xtreme 30mm Rings installed and leveled (with a Badger fixture and a plumb bob) as well as Vortex Defender scope caps. Scope has no issues except some usage wear showing on the throw lever. No scratches on the lenses and the scope tracks great. This scope has been on my son’s Ruger Precision Gen 2 6.5 Creedmoor since we bought it new from SWFA. He just saved up from a summer job to buy a replacement so I’m selling this one to help him replenish his coffers.

These are pretty ideal for a trainer or a starter scope. Due to the very short minimum parallax at 6 meters, they also work great for a precision 22 LR. This one tracks true and has gone out to 1100 yards and hit where you’d expect.

The reticle is not illuminated.

0.1 mRad knobs. mRad reticle. CONUS USPS shipping included in the $450 purchase price. Check my feedback and buy with confidence.

Payment via PayPal F&F, Zelle, Venmo, USPS Money Order, or personal check (with a clearance delay)

For full specs & price new: https://www.swfa.com/swfa-3-15x42-ss-30mm-riflescope-107011.html

IMG_9707.jpeg
IMG_9708.jpeg
IMG_9709.jpeg
IMG_9710.jpeg
IMG_9711.jpeg
IMG_9712.jpeg
IMG_9719.jpeg

Last edited: