• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SPF Vudoo 360 Benchmark 26” 15 twist barreled action Trigger Tech Diamond 2 stage **NEW PRICING & TRADES**

jbell

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2010
    Lewiston, ME
    I am the original owner of everything here. I ordered the barrel blank from Benchmark and sent it to VGW for them to thread and chamber it. So it has the Ravage chamber.

This rifle is like new, excellent condition.

This is a very accurate rifle, shots Center X, Midas, Polar, and SK rifle match better than I can shoot it.

Here are the build details:
    -VGW 360 action
    -26" 15 twist Benchmark 3 groove non threaded barrel 0.840” at the muzzle chambered by VGW
    -Trigger Tech Diamond 2 stage
    -KRG Bravo is sold
    -APA rings
    -Burris XTR3 SCR MIL non-illuminated 3.3-18X50 with the box and everything that came with the scope

There may be 400-500 rounds through the rifle. The action is very smooth and feeds great. The bolt lift is very light and cycles smooth.

I am willing to sell as a complete rifle ready to shoot or I'll part it out, here are the prices:
    BARRELED ACTION SOLD PENDING FUNDS
    -$3175 for the barreled action, trigger, scope, & rings ($50 off if you buy both)
    -barreled action, trigger, 1 magazine:
    $2150
    -scope and rings:
    $1075

Trades:
    -nice steady carbon fiber tripod
    -quality 10 or 8 power binos like Nikon HG, Maven B2 or similar (I don’t need anything like Victory SF or Swaro EL)

**Shipping is not cheap anymore, but I will cover any amount over these shipping prices. This does not include insurance! (It's a friggin scam anyway):
    $50 for the barreled action & trigger
    $30 for the scope and rings
    $65 for both (trying to help reduce the cost if you want bot)

Payment methods:
    -Discreet PayPal friends and family or you cover the fee
    -Discreet Venmo
    -USPS money order
    -cash if your local

98088.jpeg
    98090.jpeg

98086.jpeg
    98080.jpeg
    98078.jpeg
    98076.jpeg
    98074.jpeg
    98055.jpeg
    98082.jpeg

Attachments

• 98084.jpeg
      98084.jpeg
      195.1 KB · Views: 43
    Last edited:
    Free bump for posting targets, especially the cold bore target! Awesome rig, someone should snap it up.

Reactions: jbell
    Thank you
    This rifle is going to be a shooter no doubt, especially with some lot testing.

I lowered the price a little, and changed the options, and shipping cost some.