• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sphur vs AT-x chassis

CST

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2002
Md
Since the AT-x chassis and Sphur sic has been out a while. Can you guys who own em, put some pics up and some feedback/positive and negatives....ive narrowed it down to these two stocks for my build.

This is literally all personal preference. It's an aluminum chassis. They all do the same tricks. Get on both and see which fits you better.

Personally I prefer the AT-X for the little erect dicks all the way down the forend, but that’s just me.

Spuhr prolly going to break , crack. Or make your action not work correctly.

If it’s similar to their mounts

Easy decision.

A90E122F-D9FB-4886-AF54-C71D33CE58F7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Bacarrat
Since it's a chassis for a Remington......am I limited to just ATX mags or would AICS,aw, PMAGS work?

I assume the polymer MDT AICS would work?

Note: ATX Chassis will not take a Badger Ordnance Maximized recoil lug due to its length down into the chassis. If you have something similar expect to have the recoil lug machined down. Chassis doesn’t have enough material there to machine down into that area.

Note: ATX Chassis will not take a Badger Ordnance Maximized recoil lug due to its length down into the chassis. If you have something similar expect to have the recoil lug machined down. Chassis doesn’t have enough material there to machine down into that area.
Using a lone peak fuzion...should be ok?

Apparently they also won’t work with an Impact because of the trigger hanger unless you remove the mag block which can then cause feeding issues with AICS mags.

Reactions: kevinsachs
ATX can't fit a man sized barrel.

GFL with a Remington like he said
What he said was, "since it's a chassis for a Remington..." No one actually uses a factory 700, and many clones are AW cut.

I have a hard time paying $2k for a chassis. Especially when the barreled action is cheaper, and significantly more expensive for the mfg to make.

Not like I can afford the AT-X either.
Why am I here?