• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spiral fluted barrels....let's see them.

Lrdchaos

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2011
Oklahoma
I've done a search and pics are just random in threads. I'm thinking about having my heavy varmint barrel fluted on my new build. Let's see some pics.

Here are 2 of mine fluted by kampfeld

rwkl1x.jpg

102wc21.jpg

Spiral fluting seemed to eat up lots of machine time, but I only tried two patterns.

We were able to dimple this in about 45 minutes.

My personal rifles. Ready for coyote season.

Regards, Paul

Mate, You can't just flaunt those around... they're terrible. Hand them over to me and I'll take those nasty things away....

Man I wish I lived in the USA... Paul, you would have %75 of my pay check every week.

Thanks for the quick replies. I'm still on the fence....I have the heavy varmint barrel coming and I'm concerned that it will look like a telephone pole sticking out at 26-27in. I'm not concerned about the weight of the barrel as it will be a prone target rifle, the only reason I'm looking at flutes is for appearance only. Thanks for the quick responses.

Just finished this guy up.
34" straight 2" Lilja barrel
Chambered in 375 cheytac
Bat EX50 action
PDC custom stock.

Attachments

• Kellman cheytac 004.JPG
    Kellman cheytac 004.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 88
  • Kellman cheytac 006.JPG
    Kellman cheytac 006.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 229