• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Split second to react: Bodycam captures fatal shooting of suspect who pointed gun at officers.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • LOUISVILLE, KY AUGUST 13, 2019

LMPD receives 911 call about a domestic disturbance where suspect, identified as 49 year old Anthony Wayne French Sr., had beaten his ex-wife and adult son with a pistol and was holding them hostage inside the house. French Sr. was reported to be "drunk", "high", and had "mental issues". Suspect warns the cops "I have a gun, back up!", as they approach his door. Pistol was in perp's hand as he appeared at the door, and as soon as he pointed it at the officers, both opened fire. Suspect DRT, victims are in good condition, with wounds from perp's pistol whipping.

Body camera captures the harrowing moment when domestic violence call turns into near-death experience...

"as soon" -> Not hardly, that gun was right in the officer's face for a good couple of seconds. Good thing Anthony was a fucktard and had no idea what he was doing.

They showed a little too much restraint there. Especially after knowing that the perp is armed. Had the SOB been one of those "shoot immediately" gangbangers that have made NYC news several times in the past few years, the results would not have been good at all for the lead officer...

Not much to say about that one, looks like a good shoot. I probably would have shot him a few more times for being a dumbass.

Reactions: Snipe260
    Thank God the front Officer didn't step to his left for his partner would of shot him in the ass during the gun fire. Properly trained Officers for once were the perp is downed and not the Officers.

Reactions: BigBC and Alabusa
    Good shoot, but the round count seems potentially excessive. First officer fired 11 and the second at least 6 by my count. I’m not suggesting that the cops were wrong at all, just that some anti cop attorney or organization could make an issue. Not much point in CPR after that level of suspect ventilation.

Reactions: Who?Me?
    Good shoot, but the round count seems potentially excessive. First officer fired 11 and the second at least 6 by my count. I’m not suggesting that the cops were wrong at all, just that some anti cop attorney or organization could make an issue. Not much point in CPR after that level of suspect ventilation.
    Im sure they weren't counting. They shot until they were sure they could stop. This isnt hollywood.

Im sure they weren't counting. They shot until they were sure they could stop. This isnt hollywood.

Yep. When someone's got a gun pointed right at their face by a highly agitated person, full fight or flight tends to kick in like a nitrous boost in a street racer. Some people "black out" when they are being attacked by an assailant and won't snap back until the assailant has been incapacitated, usually fatally. It is a cliche movie trope that is used in a lot of action sequences but adrenaline is not to be underestimated.

CPR was for the body cams, without body cams the Officers would be high fiving it as I would I.
    Its a movie but the saying rings true in life, guest the perp never saw it.

Reactions: Dpp
    It was excessive. the "Adrenalined" cops got their rocks off.
    But they know that there is no penalty in Overshooting, just with Undershooting. Hedging their bets.

Very rarely do we see cops utilize least restrictive measures to contain threats.
    Least Restrictive Measures, or LRMs as we used to call them, rarely get used- when the SHOULD be used.
    Inexperienced cops and freaked out cops usually shoot first and ask questions later, the opposite of protocol and the opposite of Due Diligence.

A couple years ago there was a mentally ill man in NY with a knife.
    The cop gave him verbal directives and several opportunities to put down his weapon.
    The cop used these LRMs until it was clear that MORE restrictive measures were needed to stop the threat.
    The perp did not put the knife down, and the cop shot him ONE TIME IN THE CHEST. Dead. Gone. Caput.
    And only one round used. That is a professional, that is how you are supposed to do it.

i the cops were not involved nobody would be dead.
    ..... Ya, except the innocent wife and innocent adult son- you dingbat .... :cautious:

How is it they get to blast away with woman and kid in the line of fire?

You're just one more fucking idiot on here. Do us a favor. Grab some of your other fucked up ilk on here and just fucking go. Ya Cuck. You and yours serve zero purpose on this site. ZERO.

Reactions: squishee and S12A
    You're just one more fucking idiot on here. Do us a favor. Grab some of your other fucked up ilk on here and just fucking go. Ya Cuck. You and yours serve zero purpose on this site. ZERO.

Haha shut yer pie hole ya old cock tease. :eek:

Those dolts could have spent 5 seconds listening in off to the side the house to better understand the situation before walking into a gun up their nose. Had the copper known the woman and kid were in the back of the room, he could have instinctively sidestepped an angle off the direction of the perp and woman all while pointing the firearm and stopping the threat. He should have done it anyway with a firearm already drawn on his head.

Hell for all he didnt know the woman could have blasted his ass standing in the doorway with a shotgun when her man went down. My point is he didnt take the time to care. Everyone is fortunate only the right target got shot.

All the fucking constant negative bullshit from the same POS pot stirrer's on here is old already. You fucking pussies are ruining an awesome place of 'like minded men'. You all wanna suck dick and cry in each others arms and talk about just how fucked up your view of the world is, please do. But start your own fucking site to do it, please. I'll even throw you little bitches a bone and help ya with the name:

Immalittlebitch.com

or

MyPussyHurts.com

Why does even questioning the situation bring out such hostility?

Last edited:
    Answering the door to the domestic violence call your parents made because you are a doper with a gun and a bad attitude, STUPID.

Refusing to disarm for law enforcement and bowing up getting ready to fight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SERIOUSLY STUPID.

Play stupid games,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Win stupid prizes. It looks like a perfectly good thinning of the gene pool to me.

they had no choice once in the situation

Well yeah. But how about applying a little situational awareness before having to sling lead all over the house.

And 1J you can shove your peacock feather up your ass. I don’t even post much anymore and you’re just talkin nonsense. Take your 2 IQ points and go get ya a hemmoriod pillow to chew on.

• Love
    Reactions: Who?Me? and 1J04