• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Sportbike Tank Pad

Re: Sportbike Tank Pad

Pantera FTW! And I don't mind hot chicks either, literally
laugh.gif

so it was on my bike for almost 8 hours today!!!! I got home with it on the tank and the wife about shit herself........needless to say, I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight!

It is in 3 pieces on the front driveway now.........since she left for work I haven't ventured out to pick up the carnage since I know that ALL of the neighbors heard what she had to say about the half naked bitch on my bike!!

It was WELL worth having to sleep on the couch tonight
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPOutfitters</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so it was on my bike for almost 8 hours today!!!! I got home with it on the tank and the wife about shit herself........needless to say, I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight!

It is in 3 pieces on the front driveway now.........since she left for work I haven't ventured out to pick up the carnage since I know that ALL of the neighbors heard what she had to say about the half naked bitch on my bike!!

It was WELL worth having to sleep on the couch tonight
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Your pimp hand is weak my friend... I would almost go as far as to say that it's flaccid....