• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Spot the anomaly

Jedi

Team AndiCapp
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2003
Mountains
Enlarge etc, can you spot the anomaly

Attachments

• photo79774.jpg
    photo79774.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 119
The watercolor painting has what looks like a tree line, and a chupacabra eating something?

Ok, so is it a deer? And its deer season now? Or am I totally missing this?

Last edited:
Resolution, is poor but looks like tree (far ctr left) is growing cancer, he is on the r/s of said tree. I think I see both legs with the weapon between them, if so, he is facing away from the goat. He appears to be setting on his right foot(our left) with his right foot flat on the ground an knee bent. The weapon appears to be between his legs, setting butt on the ground an the barrel on what would be his right shoulder. If real, I'd watch that space for a few to confirm, before tagging him.

Why am I looking at a watercolor painting?

Because it makes you feel good. Geezus. ;)

Now on a related note. I have it on good authority that that's a dump site for dead hookers. Just say'n................ How ironic.

Resolution, is poor but looks like tree (far ctr left) is growing cancer, he is on the r/s of said tree. I think I see both legs with the weapon between them, if so, he is facing away from the goat. He appears to be setting on his right foot(our left) with his right foot flat on the ground an knee bent. The weapon appears to be between his legs, setting butt on the ground an the barrel on what would be his right shoulder. If real, I'd watch that space for a few to confirm, before tagging him.

Not sure whats there?

Looks like a guy hiding in the woods but maybe not?

This sounds like a job for artillery!

For those that have looked TIA
Two pictures taken here is second one, the thing in question is clearer to my eyes
Dont want to tell you where to look in photo as that would defeat purpose
So please take a gander, my eyes playing tricks or is that really a WTF

Attachments

• photo86440.jpg
    photo86440.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 81
I see 2 four legged animals, but I am not sure if I see a 3rd bedded down, even less confident in a 2 legger standing around.