• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes spotting scopes range reticles

goober

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2008
Auckland , New Zealand
I am sure many know the major brands of spotting scopes that have a range finding reticle in their spotting scopes but are there others that do also that are not here even if their glass and build quality lack compared to the upper dollar models .I haven,t a spotting scope with a reticle but the ones I have found are below .

For me having spent all I have on a S&B 5X25 for my Tac rifle and a Sightron 111 10 to 50 power for my new .284 shehane I will only be able to afford a Bushnall excursion -I could do a lot worse and am sure from what I read I will be happy !

If you know others ranging spotters please add to the list and add comment .There were a couple brands here I didnt realize made ranging scope -shitty as they probably are =the Barska for example -for sure this glass will lack but possibly could serve for a distance under 600 yards for spotting impacts -mmmm and maybe not .

I suppose the need of absolute quality for a non combat shooter would depend on if you want to see the holes your making or if you only want to spot the strikes to adjust your shooting pards aim .Obviously best optics always win but can one get away with a substandard scope if one is calling ground strike? I have never had really bad glass so I wouldnt know how bad bad is

Bushnell 15-45x60 Excursion FLP Spotting Scope = $360

Leupold 12-40x60 Mark 4 Tactical Spotter =$1599- $2469

Vortex Recon 15x50 R/T Tactical Scope =$599]

Vortex 20-60x85 Razor HD Spotting Scope
with Vortex 30x Tactical Eyepiece =$1730

Zeiss 20-60x72 Tactical Spotting Scope= $5000

Meopta 75 Meostar S1 APO Spotting Scope
plus Meopta 30x Eyepiece = $1300

Kruger 7-25x50 Lynx Tactical Spotting Scope = $1000

Kruger 14-50x60 Lynx Tactical Spotting Scope= $1100

Barska 11-33x50 Tactical Spotting Scope = $150

Re: spotting scopes range reticles

Hi Bud ,

I hear Nightforce are bringing someting out , and I would also expect to see a Spotter from Premier as well .

I would like to see a REAL good option in the 2-5-3k range , they would sell quite a few .

Later CHris