• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Spring Precision rifle courses Dawson, Texas- Vapor Trail Tactical

Hogstooth

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2004
Texas
www.vttactical.com
Its been a few years since I have posted anything on the hide for training, I used to teach at the Quantico shooting club and a couple places on the east coast in NC and Pa. when I worked for the gov. I have moved back home to Texas and now have my own private range near DFW that currently goes out to 600 yards, and will soon have power for the classroom. My first precision rifle course was 2 weeks ago and had a good turnout of people I have trained here in the DFW area, and I have had a lot of requests for a DMR style course so adding that to the curriculum. Bring your heater and some match ammo and learn how to burn that thing down and shoot to the capability of your system.

Dates: weekend courses

Precision Carbine course- April 6/7

Intermediate Precision rifle course- May 4/5

Time: 9 am to 4 pm each day

Where: Dawson, Tx (since this is a private range once you pay, directions will be given to the facility)

Round count: 300 rounds of match ammunition, or ammo capable of 1 MOA or better.

Description: both courses stress marksmanship diagnostics, once we have zeroed and collected data at distance then multiple targets, supported positions, and rapid deployment drills will put you under time and stress. Day 2 will feature some short range work and transition rapidly to long range engagements with movement added to the course.

Gear and equipment:

Rifle capable of 1 MOA or better accuracy
sling
bipod
3 mags minimum
gear to carry mags such as war belt or vest
support bags
shooting mat
tripod with cradle or clamp
optics (binoculars, spotting scope, LRF)
eye and hearing protection
any other gear you want to use during the course

Any questions hit me up at [email protected]

Keep it Point of Aim…
Point of Impact!

Reactions: canman and Ichi
I took a course from Sean in NC many years ago. Excellent training this man truly knows his stuff.

Reactions: Hogstooth
I took a course from Sean in NC many years ago. Excellent training this man truly knows his stuff.
Same here but mine was at Quantico. Sadly I ended up with a defective ting and couldnt finish, but a good man to work with.

Reactions: canman