• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes springfield optics

eli polite

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2010
delaware
i was looking at some the other day but know nothing about them
what do you guys think?

Re: springfield optics

i have one its ok for the times i use it, you will be better off to save some money if you can to buy uso nightforce leupold so just my 2cents

I had one a couple years ago, the 56 MM objective hubble telescope was awsome for star gazing, and the black fleck snowstorm you could see in the picture took me back to days of yore staring at snow globes

I have shaken one up on a Rem 700P 300WM, and one up on a Accumark 338-378 WBY mag, Better to save your money and spend it on something else.

I think i was luck and got one of the last good ones, it's 9 years old. + WOTAC or Falcon or Super Sniper, or for close to same $ get Bushnell Tactical

i had not given any thought on buying one i just saw them in a display case and was wondering if they were any good

thank you for your input..

i have my eye on a nightforce

I have one of the 5.56 models on my AR for about 9-10 years and have had no problems. I almost put it on my new 300wm xcr tactical a few weeks ago but ultimately decided to leave it on the AR where it has been working well instead of possibly killing it with the 300WM. This thread reinforces my decision! Instead I have a cheapo 50mm vari simmons on the 300 until I can get a Viper PST FFP.

I've had one for years and it has been fine. I am aware that many don't like the Springfield Optics but I can't find anything wrong with mine. This one sits on an M1A.

my 2 cents

jayjay cmon now, that was a pretty good scope to be fair....after you took it back for the snow globe thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">jayjay cmon now, that was a pretty good scope to be fair....after you took it back for the snow globe thing.</div></div>

twas true bro, after I took that first one back the second was decent enough I suppose, just couldnt get over the MASSIVE objective that made it sit 16 feet off the receiver on that rem 700