• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos Springfield TRP Operator

Re: Springfield TRP Operator

Safariland. I have one but it gets caught up when I draw fast. Might be because I use a TRL-1.

I have one of these but it hasthe full length rail. Springfield made a few with a full rail that goes all the way up to the front. After looking for a while I settled for one of the old London Bridge nylon holsters but would have loved to get into a Blackhawk Serpa. I will check out the Safariland. Thanks for posting this JEFFU

Nice pics, Jeffu!

Always trying to get such shots, but I lack the equipment for proper lightning (or the damn "energy saving" full spectrum bulbs break).

What did you use to take those pics, figured you are a "professional" with the camera
laugh.gif

Blade-Tech makes great gear and they will make any of their holsters to fit your gun and light combo exactly. I've carried their holsters in more than one bad neighborhood and despite my being incredibly hard on things, they continue to function properly.

Here's a link to their "Holsters w/Tactical Light" section:
http://www.blade-tech.com/Holsters-w-Tactical-Light-c-280.html

Nice TRP. Hard to find a better pistol out of the box than those.
SFT