• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Springwater, N.Y. F-Class Shoot, June 13th

W00DY

Private
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2009
Our third centerfire F-Class match of the year will be on June 13 at the Springwater Rod and Gun Club. We're located just off of route 15 on the south side of Springwater. Registration starts at 11:30, and the match will start @ 12:00. This a 180 yard shoot, 40 rounds for score with unlimited sighters (2, 30min relays). A perfect score is 200, 40x. Our covered shooting line has 16 lanes, each with a bench and spot to shoot prone. Match cost is $10, which goes toward the club. We will have hotdogs and drink available. Hope to see you there!!

Re: Springwater, N.Y. F-Class Shoot, June 13th

I will be there. I might have a couple of fellow shooters also.
Woody. do you have a address I can stick in my GPS for the range?

usmcsniperone,
8355 Hudson Rd., Springwater, NY. We look forward to seeing you. I know we've met at odessa, but I can't remember some of the screen names/faces.

Woody; Jim and I are planning to attend, Doug is out of town this weekend. Looking forward to it. Folks don't let 180yds fool you, the bull /V-ring is like .800" you need to shoot spot on. See you all there.