• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Spuhr 34mm mount Early GAP version similar to 4011. SOLD

radmcg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2008
Mobile, AL
I have an Early Spuhr mount that eventually became the 4011 34mm rings with 28mm height as requested by GAP as the story goes. Mount appears as new to me sat in safe on 6.5 creedmoor not really sure it was ever taken out to the range but it was mounted on a rifle.
300.00 275.00 last drop 250.00 shipped to conus. If you want insurance thats on you. USPS MO only. Electronic transfer if you pay fee.. First i'll take it here followed by email to radmcgatme.com gets it. Please email questions as I work 12 shifts and don't have access to the site at work. Trades considered DPMS lr308 308/6.5 creedmoor barrel new. 6.5 grendel or 6mm ARC AR15 barrel new. AR or handgun optics.

IMG_2587.jpg
IMG_2585.jpg
IMG_2586.jpg

Last edited:
Back up. Still for sale as of now. Please email me at radmcgatme.com if you have questions or you want the mount. I do not have access to the site and PM at work.