• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes SPUHR ACI mount with Horus ASLI?

AussieShooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 27, 2005
Australia
Hey Guys,

Does anybody know whether this configuration is possible?

I can't find a reseller of the ACI in Aus or willing to ship here.

I also note that the Horus gives both the Degree and Cosine value. I am not aware of any other indicator that does this.

Can the NF bubble be mounted on the SPUHR ACI mount?

I would prefer the Horus to be compatable with the ACI mount but if this is not possible the NF with ACI will suffice.

I run a Snipertools ACI on a Spuhr quick release. I believe the dovetail is the same for the Snipertools, Horus, and Nightforce. Nightforce looks to be a reseller for Snipertools. I prefer the small ACI as I don't use it much. It takes a lot of angle to affect most shots depending on the range. I'm not sure why anyone would have use for degrees, it is too easy to multiply the range or the scope increment value for distance by the cosine to get your solution.