• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SPUHR hunting mounts?

I have one, it’s a solid setup...light weight, looks great and has their leveling wedge which I love.

I’ve had seekins rings in the past and never had issues with those either...I just prefer one piece mounts vs separate rings.

As for 20moa base vs 20moa rings...on my rifles with detachable bases, I like the idea of starting with a 20 moa mount, and being able to easily/cheaply change bases to add more cant if needed later on.

Edited to add, if I can ever get my hands on a sig cross, I’ll be using another of these mounts to attach my Z8i.

D5B09CBC-CD09-48F1-B394-DB84CDBEF19A.jpeg

Last edited:
I think you will be better served buying it from Mile High.
They are the sole distributor for the USA.

Reactions: toader
What is a good rail option for a 700? It currently has a warne 20 moa rail... would it still be good to go or should I upgrade

Nothing wrong with it, it is aluminum so I am not sure how well they would play together. Looking at mile high yo order from. What is a comparable height to a set of medium rings? new to Spuhr

Sorry I don't know the Remington platform good enough, please check with MH. Good luck!