• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Spuhr mount

You have to lower the ejection port about a .10" or so but other than that it'll work great.

The ejection port? On the action?!! If I have to modify the ejection port then this is not an option for me. Thanks for the info, jdboy.

The ejection port? On the action?!! If I have to modify the ejection port then this is not an option for me. Thanks for the info, jdboy.

Yes, the ejection port on the action has to be enlarged for the brass to eject properly, as per Hakan Spuhr. The receiver still has more than enough material to make this modification a very viable one. And you're welcome, glad to help.

Spuhr himself has this combo you are considering. Eventually check his instagram, several cool pics of the setup, even though his T3 is in a TRG stock ;-)