• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Spuhr Mounts 18% off today

chris514scott

New to the sport and anxious to learn
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2009
Oklahoma
Just got a sweet deal and thought I'd pass along the info. Got a Spuhr mount 18% off at Optics Planet with code mnt18. Hope this helps someone.

Thanks for posting this. Just saved close to 80 bucks on a SP-4006. Much appreciated.

It does work, but I had to completely clear my cart, including "save for later" items to get the code to work. Thanks for the updates !!! I am getting 2 mounts today saving $147 ...

Received the same email this morning, so I assume it's still working.

I bought one on Jan 1. Its a known Bait and switch from OP. I checked my email and it says its 14-23 days out. We'll see how long it takes for OP to fulfill the order. Don't take their offer to try another product in stock. I'm not happy, but I'll wait for the spuhr at 18% off.

Great price, quality mount, ships fast. Pick 2.

Seems to be the MO of OP. I also placed an order for a AD mount w/ OP but using Amazon. Same delay. I cancelled after I ordered a mount from forum sponsor Scott at Liberty Optics whom I just found. I'd check with him before I buy anything optic now. He followed up w/ an email with all pertinent info and will get it to me sooner. I hope. ;)

I bought one on Jan 1. Its a known Bait and switch from OP. I checked my email and it says its 14-23 days out. We'll see how long it takes for OP to fulfill the order. Don't take their offer to try another product in stock. I'm not happy, but I'll wait for the spuhr at 18% off.

Same. This is after my 'in stock' DMR2-i ordered Thanksgiving went to 'late Jan' days after placing the order, then 'magically' showed up just before Xmas.
14-24 days = who knows, but at least in this case I have another mount to use in the meantime, so I'll wait and take the decent price break.

@OP - thanks for posting. I may well have gotten an OP mail on it but mailbox is overflowing and saw your post, so - thanks. :)

Same. This is after my 'in stock' DMR2-i ordered Thanksgiving went to 'late Jan' days after placing the order, then 'magically' showed up just before Xmas.
14-24 days = who knows, but at least in this case I have another mount to use in the meantime, so I'll wait and take the decent price break.

@OP - thanks for posting. I may well have gotten an OP mail on it but mailbox is overflowing and saw your post, so - thanks. :)

I'm not really following what the issue is with the OP here. Is he affiliated with Optics Planet somehow? What is this "bait and switch" that was mentioned? In any event, I placed the order for the mount that same day this post was created. Still haven't gotten the mount. Seems a bit slow to ship but nothing crazy.

Optics Planet has a difficult time with communicating. I have ordered a few things from them due to some of their good deals. However, I never know when it it ships or when I will get it.

Never stiffed me though so I continue to buy from them

I'm not really following what the issue is with the OP here. Is he affiliated with Optics Planet somehow? What is this "bait and switch" that was mentioned? In any event, I placed the order for the mount that same day this post was created. Still haven't gotten the mount. Seems a bit slow to ship but nothing crazy.

Probably just confusion. I was thanking the OP (Original Poster) for posting about the deal, while saying I probably had an Optics Planet ('second OP') email about the sale, while myself and others are 'less than thrilled' about Optic Planet's online inventory vs actual ship dates, and apparently some other issues.

Nothing negative going on with the Original Poster AFAIK. Optics Planet = so-so. ;)

Last time I ordered an Atlas bipod from them, they sent me a fake.. Not ready to trust them again, yet.

Really?!?? If so, just wow.

What came in it's place? Pics?

Not cool.

No lie. It was a $35 Chinese knock-off. The packaging looked authentic, but I could tell it was cheaply made. I sent this picture directly to Atlas and they confirmed it was fake. To be fair, they took it back and refunded my money, but it delayed my build somewhat.

yJ9agXD.jpg

They let me apply the a coupon to an order I made in December, so additional 40 bucks saved. Thanks!

OpticPlanet might be slow sometimes but I've always got my stuff at least.

Probably just confusion. I was thanking the OP (Original Poster) for posting about the deal, while saying I probably had an Optics Planet ('second OP') email about the sale, while myself and others are 'less than thrilled' about Optic Planet's online inventory vs actual ship dates, and apparently some other issues.

Nothing negative going on with the Original Poster AFAIK. Optics Planet = so-so. ;)

Yea thats what it was, when you referred to Optics Planet as "OP" I was thinking about the guy who posted the thread. Thanks for clearing it up.

Well I hope those of you that did jump on this deal ordered a different model than I did. It's been 36days and still no mount. Called optics planet and they said they are behind checking in shipments. 36days behind? Thinking of cancelling and getting an ARC mount