• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Spuhr SP- 4004 mount for sale

pfl338

Luv2#Steel....
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 16, 2020
    Fort Worth TX
    Great condition Spurh 4004 mount, no box, SOLD, shipped priority mail, will take PPFF, Venmo, Zelle
    Thanks!

IMG_2281 (1).jpg
    IMG_2282.jpg
    IMG_2284.jpg
    IMG_2288.jpg
    IMG_2285.jpg

Last edited:
    Oh great! What kind of setup did you have the mount on previously? How long ago did you buy it and have you any feeling that it may have fractures from tightening in the past?

I’m looking to increase the height of my Nightforce ACTAR 5-25 X56 on my M107A1. I currently have Barrett’s highest scope mount rings (1.4) and it’s too low for my liking. I spoke to a rep at Mile High Shooters who felt that Spuhr had a very specific small lot of poorly formed parts that caused cracking, but they have now corrected the problem. What are you currently asking $ for the mount?

Price is the same, delivered. I had it mounted on my AXMC with a tangent theta in the rings, I have used spuhr mounts for years and have never seen one cracked, heard about it, but never has been the case for me, this one is in really good condition with no cracks.

the mount is about 2 years old. replaced it with another spuhr mount that is a bit lower.