• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Spurh/ATACR/AXMC - What Height?

hafejd30

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 27, 2019
    MI
    ATACR 7-35 on AXMC?

Rifle pic below. Full top rail. Rifle has 30 MOA base so want 0 MOA mount

Normally I’d just measure but scope is 10 weeks out and want to keep an eye open for a spuhr mount in mean time

Just looking for what height I would need.

This is NOT a WTB ad

Guessing SP4007
    85601F3B-6018-4125-81F4-0EEA287264F7.jpeg

Last edited:

This maybe? Not as tall but pretty close
    I’ll have to dig a bit more into it. I believe that’s the model I have on another rifle with a Cronus BTR on it. If it is it won’t clear this rail

I’m thinking someone here must run this configuration and have an exact answer

Reactions: HenryTheAce

🍻
    Showing 1.46” with the tenebraex caps. Thinking I’ll need a bit more than 1.5” 4002 height

Cutting it really close at 1.46”

Anyone running this combo with the tenebraex? Pic?

Last edited:
    For what it’s worth man, I’m running a 4602 Spuhr mount on my AXSA which is 40moa total between the mount and the base on the rifle and have no clearance issues with my tangent theta 5-25x56 with its tennebrex caps.
    7BD7F3E2-5882-45CA-8964-160D4490A11B.jpeg

MHSA has the stuff to answer the question if no one else does on here. They have hella NF’s and spuhrs and can probably get you an answer in the AM. They also have more AI’s than you can shake two sticks at. They open at 10am MT.

Reactions: hafejd30
    2EA79980-7E62-4DCC-889A-7F6A643022F5.jpeg

This is one of my work rifles with a 5-25 ATACR in a SP-4002. Rifle is an AXLE with a 20 MOA rail. The Tenebraex cap is off the ring to facilitate the M2124LR. I’ve mounted dozens of 7-35 ATACRs with Tenebraex caps in SP-4002s on AXMCs. The bottom of the Tenebraex cap is close to the rail but it does clear.

• Angry
    Reactions: Krob95
    View attachment 7595661
    This is one of my work rifles with a 5-25 ATACR in a SP-4002. Rifle is an AXLE with a 20 MOA rail. The Tenebraex cap is off the ring to facilitate the M2124LR. I’ve mounted dozens of 7-35 ATACRs with Tenebraex caps in SP-4002s on AXMCs. The bottom of the Tenebraex cap is close to the rail but it does clear.
    Awesome thank you! I’ll plan to go with the 4002 then. Exactly what I was looking for

View attachment 7595661
    Your an MOA guy!!!!!!

Don’t let anyone else find out on here! We’re different and people are afraid of different 😁

They have special ranges for people like us

• Love
    Reactions: HenryTheAce
    LOL No, I’m a dedicated MIL guy but I won’t hold it against you. We have both MIL and MOA scopes available where I work and that was the only rifle I had available with a mounted ATACR in a SP-4002.
    Ohh 😮
    So just me again 😔

I have a 4603B for the NF BEAST.

7-35 ATACR
    AX Short Action
    Spuhr 4603B

It’s OK man. If there really are “special ranges” for MOA shooters at least it will never be busy. There’s always F-class....
    I shoot fclass....😩

I’m such a looser lol

Thanks again for the help! 😁

I shoot fclass....😩

I’m such a looser lol

Thanks again for the help! 😁
    I’m just kidding, I used to shoot F-Class and it’s a great discipline. I only quit because I moved to a new area where it wasn’t as accessible and focused on the long range tactical game. I’d like to shoot F-Class again, I may even use a MOA scope.....

I shoot for a team. Has its benefits. Honestly with life getting busier I see my competition side going to the wayside more. Which is alright especially with the current ammo shortages

Wish we had some local comps here but closest ones are 4-5 hours away

I shoot for a team. Has its benefits. Honestly with life getting busier I see my competition side going to the wayside more. Which is alright especially with the current ammo shortages

Wish we had some local comps here but closest ones are 4-5 hours away
    Yea, it’s been months since I did any serious shooting and nearly a year since I shot a competition. The silver lining to the component shortage cloud is that I’ve started shooting more .22 LR.

Reactions: hafejd30