• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Squishy pillow

TRAAV

Minuteman
Apr 15, 2010
Santa Claus IN
Where can you buy a Squishy pillow with straps on it you can strap to your arm/gun. I have one I bought from three gun gear (or something like that) but it doesnt have straps on it. Its the type thats got the foam type beads in it thats really light weight.

Sorry if this has already been discussed but Ive tries the search and am still learning the new format of the site.

TRAAV,

Try out this: Straight Laced Gun Gear 3rd generation shooting supply has them in stock. It is really light a just the right size. I clip mine to the sling and don't even know its there.

Dino

I am talking about this type bag but with straps that run across short ways to strap to your gun or arm
AC82A0CD-4213-4E19-B376-7A4B32E0085A-10380-00000D47459FA2D7_zps23c84e52.jpg

I think the Weibad bag mentioned above is the one you're after. I was looking for something like it last year and Kenny from GAP pointed me to them. I've bought several things from them and they've all been top notch.

Great info. Been looking for same thing. Thank you.

MOA Shooting bags

No but It has been stated by US Snipers that it also comes in handy for a field pillow.
They also state that it keeps them from getting hand fatigue when scoping out areas.
The desert digital has been going out the most but the ATAC pattern is being sent to current deployment snipers.

Attachments

• IMG_1735.jpg
    IMG_1735.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 15
  • b5191af8829020933f4376dd4e17099a.jpg
    b5191af8829020933f4376dd4e17099a.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 17
Is this the bag that is super lite. What's it filled with? Thought it might be down or synthetic fill of some sort. For sure not the poly beads. Anyone know the fill?

Yes. It weighs in at about 10 ounces, at 8"x10"x4" with a synthetic fill.

The Str8laced is light as well, and so is the 3 gun gear one. I'm pretty sure they have the same type of fill.

Last edited:
Yes. It weighs in at about 10 ounces, at 8"x10"x4" with a synthetic fill.

The Str8laced is light as well, and so is the 3 gun gear one. I'm pretty sure they have the same type of fill.

Thanks superde I'll look the other ones up. RJN

I saw a post where they said they use polyfill

The fill in the Todd Tac Pad and Pump Pillow isn't polyfill. It's a foam bead product that weighs less than 10% of polyfill. The standard Steady Rest bag weighs in at about 1.3 pounds. The lightweight SR bag weighs in at 2.6 ounces. The tradeoff for such a light weight, is that over time the lightweight material will pack down some.

The fill in the Todd Tac Pad and Pump Pillow isn't polyfill. It's a foam bead product that weighs less than 10% of polyfill. The standard Steady Rest bag weighs in at about 1.3 pounds. The lightweight SR bag weighs in at 2.6 ounces. The tradeoff for such a light weight, is that over time the lightweight material will pack down some.

Something like this then

258.495.300.jpg

il_fullxfull.337177487.jpg

Sorry for the necropost.

With the wiebad pillow, are the elastic straps running across the top only secured on the ends, or are they sewn into the body where the perpindicular elastic shock cord keepers are sewn?