• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SR-25, OBR, LMT MWS. Owners Question for you?

KULT

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2013
Would you be interesting in having another compatible upper for your current lower?

Last edited:
Working with a friend of mine to build one that will work that matches better than an Armalite (I like running the KAC URX's) Just trying to see if people would be interested in it so we can make a batch after the prototype. Armalite used to make them but stopped in 2003 or 2004. It's basically just a Armalite slick side with the KAC /DPMS thread pattern for the barrel nut. Planning on making them out of 7075 T-651 and having them Type 3's with dry lube on the inside.

Last edited:
If you make them they will sell hand over fist.

free

Working with a friend of mine to build on that will work that matches better than an Armalite (I like running the KAC URX's) Just trying to see if people would be interested in it so we can make a batch after the prototype. Armalite used to make them but stopped in 2003 or 2004. It's basically just a Armalite slick side with the KAC /DPMS thread pattern for the barrel nut. Planning on making them out of 7075 T-651 and having them Type 3's with dry lube on the inside.

Right now its a bit too early to say, I think he has to figure out what the cycle time is and material cost is. I figure it will be 3-4 weeks before there is a finished working sample.

Not to be crass, but, what are you looking at in terms of pricing (ballpark)? Or is it still too early to say?