• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SRS Arca rails / Pic rails

LivetohuntID

Salmon River Solutions
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2020
www.salmonriversolutions.com
We have all of our Arca Rails in stock and available on our website.

We offer three rails with a rounded bottom: arca mini (1.7” OAL)
4” arca
Arca+pic

We also offer “tactical” (flat bottom) rails in 4” and 10”.

All of our rails can be used with 10-32, 1/4-20, and M-lok. The 10-32 and 1/4-20 come with tee nuts.

We offer two different lengths of pic rails, both have a sling stud hole, and QD cup.

All SRS rails are made from 7075 aluminum and Mil spec hard black anodized.

Let me know if you have any questions! Our arca+pic rail is definitely our best seller, it’s pretty unique!

Full details on all our rails are on our website!

-Ken
43FEF946-8A41-40B0-BB41-04736157BDC8.jpeg
5E319CDB-6EC9-443E-9AE7-BDAEAE940A04.jpeg
CC992302-2DF1-4517-884C-4519616D7236.jpeg

Last edited:
Got real excited thinking these were for Desert Tech SRS rifles.

am disappoint
Is this something I should be making? I know nothing about desert tech.

for the longer rails, it’s always something I can make. It’s a matter of it being worth it for me! Shoot me a message on what your looking for.

Ken

I just need to measure this new cadex forend and I will then be able to know what will fit. It would be awesome if I could put a pic+arca rail on the bottom of it! Do you have an arca with pic on the end that's longer or could you make that? May not be worth it to you but would be sweet to have one longer that was similar to the short one you have

Last edited:
I would be able to use a 10" rail but my cadex has key slots. Would be really sweet to have a 9" arca rail, with 2" on the front being a pic. Is that a possibility?

I just need to measure this new cadex forend and I will then be able to know what will fit. It would be awesome if I could put a pic+arca rail on the bottom of it! Do you have an arca with pic on the end that's longer or could you make that? May not be worth it to you but would be sweet to have one longer that was similar to the short one you have
I’m working on one of these right now as a branded reseller item. I will post them on here when the go live. That’s like 8” of arca and 2” of pic rail.

Desert tech stuff will be the next thing on my list. Definitely seeing enough interest in that! I’ll be asking more questions in the future, and will need a handful of people that want a free rail to test them out.

Ken
I’ll pay for one that goes all the way back to the trigger guard.

Just got off the phone with the owner - if someone has an extra handguard they'd send to him, he said he could maybe prototype this stuff...

Those Universal pic rails he sells have a curved back, but told me they have enough meat to shave flat.

Salmon River makes excellent products, I have many of them from brakes to mini arca plates to the full 10". Ken is a class act and does great work! My newest build is a 9.2# 6.5 saum all up w/ supressor! His 30cal ti pro 3 brake made a noticeable recoil reduction over the 6.5mm sidewinder on a 25# prs rig, they work!

20210915_100655.jpg

There is an aluminum chassis inside the stock that the action screws and both sling mounts screw into
Can not use the tee nuts don’t know what effect tapping into the chassis might have on accuracy!
Has Anyone on here installed a rail on a b14r 22lr??

There is an aluminum chassis inside the stock that the action screws and both sling mounts screw into
Can not use the tee nuts don’t know what effect tapping into the chassis might have on accuracy!
Has Anyone on here installed a rail on a b14r 22lr??
I installed an A419 14" rail. The front action screw is replaced with the A419 unit at the barricade stop. There is a pair of screws that secure the end that replace the sling studs. It's very secure with no center fasteners.
Resized_20210830_153441.jpeg